Kings playoffs Game 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
once again! Kings did it again!!! FUCK YEAH BABY!!!!!!!! LETS GO KINGS!!!!!!!! this shit was down to tha mutha fuckin wire but Kings win!!! :devious:

Jan 4, 2003
and that faggot ass najera knocked down Webber and his comments on this were that “It’s very difficult obviously to guard Webber. He almost had a triple double at halftime. He’s so talented. Even with the injury, I mean he’s still 6-10 and has a big body, and he’s really tough to guard. The best thing I can do is try to frustrate him.” He pissed off Kings coach Rick Adelman too..Hell just like last year when Dallas knocked down Webber seems like they trying to do that shit over again

Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
RAS 925 said:
and that faggot ass najera knocked down Webber and his comments on this were that “It’s very difficult obviously to guard Webber. He almost had a triple double at halftime. He’s so talented. Even with the injury, I mean he’s still 6-10 and has a big body, and he’s really tough to guard. The best thing I can do is try to frustrate him.” He pissed off Kings coach Rick Adelman too..Hell just like last year when Dallas knocked down Webber seems like they trying to do that shit over again
boo hoo hoo so Najera guarded Webber physically its the playoffs teams are goin to do what ever is necessary to win

Apr 21, 2004
RAS 925 said:

Your an idiot

Apr 20, 2004
Ehh yall, I'm sorry to post dis, but even if da Kings beat da Mavs, der going to play da T-wolves and are going to get smoked by dis franchise. My predictions for da finals will be da Lakers and da T-wolves. Den it will all come down to whose healthy and whose not, but da Lakers want back whut was once thurs!!!

GO LAKERS espically SLAVA!!!

-Percy
LA Laker Fan

Apr 21, 2004
PERCY said:
Ehh yall, I'm sorry to post dis, but even if da Kings beat da Mavs, der going to play da T-wolves and are going to get smoked by dis franchise. My predictions for da finals will be da Lakers and da T-wolves. Den it will all come down to whose healthy and whose not, but da Lakers want back whut was once thurs!!!

GO LAKERS espically SLAVA!!!

-Percy
LA Laker Fan

Lakers arent gonna make it that far kid

Jan 4, 2003
t-wolves were doin good at home but they got murdered in denver..and dont count on the lakers makin it that far the spurs will stop them