Kevin Durant Is On The Most Shameless Ring Chasing Journey In NBA History

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
if Durant wouldn't have choked, they woulda won = capable
He averaged more PPG in that series then any of his teammates and he had the highest free throw %. You're blaming the rest of the teams short comings on KD.

Your argument collapses on itself by implying he deliberately lost that series. You think he purposely blew a 3-1 lead being that close to winning a ring so he can go to GS and risk another year of games/potential injury.

You are salty AF and trolling because you constantly get clowned on this site.

Logic fail/end thread/KYS

Feb 19, 2015
He averaged more PPG in that series then any of his teammates and he had the highest free throw %. You're blaming the rest of the teams short comings on KD.

Your argument collapses on itself by implying he deliberately lost that series. You think he purposely blew a 3-1 lead being that close to winning a ring so he can go to GS and risk another year of games/potential injury.

You are salty AF and trolling because you constantly get clowned on this site.

Logic fail/end thread/KYS
you obviously didn't watch game 7 if u don't think Durant choked .. the problem was that he was already 1 foot out the door, so he didn't have his heart 100% in it. he was subconsciously idolizing the way golden state played while he was playing them. that beta shit that you relate to.

I don't give a fuck that u enjoy riding my nuts, u wrong either way.