Kevin Durant Is On The Most Shameless Ring Chasing Journey In NBA History

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Sure man, the Lakers signed a 40 year old just for charity purposes, they fully didn't expect him to play up to his 21 PPG and 8 RPG from the previous season at the moment they signed him. They fully didn't expect signing Malone and Payton would be something to eliminate their competition right after the Spurs destroyed them. That wasn't their goal at all. They just signed "washed up" players just for the fuck of it.

Feb 19, 2015
I don't care what other men do at the end of the day, I'm a real man. You worrying about the next man and book cover judging someone who is more successful than you and has every right to make their own choices in life is beta behavior- as matter of fact it is quite effeminate. You may have the gene.
but thats what we watch sports for smfh...do u watch espn? the entire premise of that network is to judge athletes, whether it be on performance or actions. I don't know grown men who don't discuss sports, or try to flip it into something other than entertainment. don't get mad at me because some dude who lacked loyalty joined his rival and now u on record condoning that hoe made shit.

the entire world outside of the Bay Area done seen that and spoke on it long ago, stop acting brand new.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
look at u all up in your feelings, can't even handle a little sports debate "dipshit"

u fuckin moronic piece of shit, they were 35 and 40....if u don't see the difference, then u obviously are a retard. theres no point in arguing that.

never have I seen a 40 year old still in his prime, dumbass.

seriously, u don't watch sports, do u? u just debating for the sake of debating. fall back wit your dumbass logic of a washed up Malone and Payton joining the lakers been the same thing.

and u not even reading my entire posts...I already said the warriors organization did the right thing. its their job to compile the best team possible. thats not on them...its on the player to be loyal to their folks, and especially not join the team u just lost to, which is another thing Malone and Payton didn't do. stop posting.
you the one all up in your feelings our boy ICON has done more for this country than you have ever even done for your family. You sir can fucc off

Feb 19, 2015
you the one all up in your feelings our boy ICON has done more for this country than you have ever even done for your family. You sir can fucc off
im in here debating a sports topic, this aint an ego contest for me...the moment some1 start callin u out your name in a sports debate, is the moment they lost.

Feb 19, 2015
lol dude wrote an article and pretended it wasn't his to make the article look "credible" solely because he got emotional about an NBA player

right...im the first person to question Durant over this. thats how I know u a casual who don't really watch sports. u prolly just in this thread cuz u seen it as a chance to ride nuts.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
right...im the first person to question Durant over this. thats how I know u a casual who don't really watch sports. u prolly just in this thread cuz u seen at as a chance to ride nuts.
and morons on sports forums who don't present a valid argument generally start hitting up the "you must not watch" argument because they have nothing better lol

why you pretended the article wasn't yours?

Feb 19, 2015
If their his folks then they would understand. It's professional sports not a street gang.

understand what? that he left them on stuck to go play for the rival that knocked em out? camaraderie exists in professional sports too. thats why Westbrook don't fuck wit him anymore after how close they was.

Feb 19, 2015
and morons on sports forums who don't present a valid argument generally start hitting up the "you must not watch" argument because they have nothing better lol

why you pretended the article wasn't yours?
I provided countless arguments....but the greats ala larry bird and magic johnson already did that way before I wrote that.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Ok, I guess you are seeking attention from other men and are incapable of having a coherent conversation, because subconsciously it isn't about having an actual sports discussion (you are attacking a superstar for making a decision that fits his life the best- nothing more nothing less). No thanks.

Feb 19, 2015
Sure man, the Lakers signed a 40 year old just for charity purposes, they fully didn't expect him to play up to his 21 PPG and 8 RPG from the previous season at the moment they signed him. They fully didn't expect signing Malone and Payton would be something to eliminate their competition right after the Spurs destroyed them. That wasn't their goal at all. They just signed "washed up" players just for the fuck of it.

keep pretending like u didn't read my post where I said warriors aint at fault

keep pretending like Malone and Payton was in their prime and joined the team that just knocked them out when they had a 3-1 lead that they choked away

lol

Feb 19, 2015
Ok, I guess you are seeking attention from other men and are incapable of having a coherent conversation, because subconsciously it isn't about have a sports discussion. No thanks.

u turning this into something else, u already proved that this was a pissing contest to u when u said that dumb shit bout infamousicon doin more for his country when we over here debating sports.

I can give a fuck less if u agree or don't...what Durant did by joining the rival was hoe shit. period.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Your argument is weak you're saying he compromised his integrity by leaving okc to go to the better team.

What's the point of going pro? To make friends or win championships ?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Starting to think you ain't even old enough to remember Malone and Payton joining the Lakers. You probably wasn't even a fan at the time, just looking solely at their age on wikipedia lol

You can even go back on this very forum and see the threads at the time. Not a damn person was talking about "past their primes". It was all shit talk about the Lakers for basically cheating to try and get a title. Why would people at the time be calling the Lakers "cheaters" for signing supposed "washed up" "past their prime" players?

Shit was the same. Just like Lebron and Bosh to the Heat was the same. Just like Chris Paul joining Deandre Jordan and Blake Griffin was the same (even though they flopped hard).

You're just emotional about KD.