Kevin Durant Is On The Most Shameless Ring Chasing Journey In NBA History

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
That weak move already got him further than okc. Saying that okc is their biggest threat with kd still on their roster is purely speculation. Your opinion is weak considering they beat okc last year being down 3-1.

Dec 3, 2016
It's funny to me when people are so offended by a move a player made that does not affect them personally. Dude made a decision he felt was best for HIM, not for me, you, your friend(s), or the next man/woman. This shit happens in the real world all the time, especially in the tech world. Top performers leaving Google for startups or Apple or another competitor... why? better offer or better career move because they want the chance to work on something else or better culture fit... where's the hate for them?

Feb 19, 2015
That weak move already got him further than okc. Saying that okc is their biggest threat with kd still on their roster is purely speculation. Your opinion is weak considering they beat okc last year being down 3-1.

and why did they lose last year after being up 3-1????

cuz kd choked .. his beta ass already had one foot out the door. they easily coulda won.

and they woulda easily beat houston with kd

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol naah bro .. those dudes was way past their prime and didn't join a rival. read the article, its the first couple sentences. terrible comparison.
lol @ "way past their prime". Malone put up 21 PPG and 8 RPG and played 81 games the year before he joined the Lakers. Payton put up 21 PPG and 8 APG the year before he joined the Lakers.

The Lakers didn't add "way past their prime" players to be a charity to get them a ring, they added them because they were still elite at their positions and they got beat up by the Spurs a year earlier and wanted to win another championship.

They put together a super team to get themselves a championship. The entire Lakers organization are cowards by your own standards, because they didn't want actual competition.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Congrats to KD and the Warriors. He made the right choice. I will never be a Warriors fan, at the end of the day you have to admire a champion caliber organization. I think someone is salty because he didn't end up in Los Angeles. I think they are even more salty because their team is playing the tank game and aren't relevant at this time. It's okay, if you are a fan of any team but the Warriors and your team didn't heavily pursue Durant, you should be mad- but you should be mad at the team you support for not being attractive enough to land someone of his caliber.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
This is a business and the business is nothing without the upper echelon of talent. It is important to be happy in all things you do and I admire these people for their hard work and ability to reach the top level of their respective sport, and get paid while doing it. If I can be more happy and successful financially living in Hawaii, guess where I'm going...

Feb 19, 2015
lol @ "way past their prime". Malone put up 21 PPG and 8 RPG and played 81 games the year before he joined the Lakers. Payton put up 21 PPG and 8 APG the year before he joined the Lakers.

The Lakers didn't add "way past their prime" players to be a charity to get them a ring, they added them because they were still elite at their positions and they got beat up by the Spurs a year earlier and wanted to win another championship.

They put together a super team to get themselves a championship. The entire Lakers organization are cowards by your own standards, because they didn't want actual competition.

lmfao u can't be serious...that was malones final season. he was 40 fuckin years old and averaged 13 points on the lakers + was so old he got injured and couldn't even play in the finals. Payton was 35 and averaged 14-5......they were wayyyy past their prime and were not longer viable options to lead a team to a championship, which is why they joined the lakers. if you don't see the difference between that and what Durant did, u need 2 slap yaself foreal. that wasn't a superteam, Malone and Payton were not all-stars at that point, they were used as role players. besides that, I wouldn't even be mad at the lakers if we got Durant, regardless. thats an organizations job, to compose the best team possible. Durant is the spineless one for joining a team that just eliminated him and leaving his team on stuck when they still need him to contend...warriors did the right thing, I aint mad at them. I can tell u a casual fan brodie.

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Feb 19, 2015
Congrats to KD and the Warriors. He made the right choice. I will never be a Warriors fan, at the end of the day you have to admire a champion caliber organization. I think someone is salty because he didn't end up in Los Angeles. I think they are even more salty because their team is playing the tank game and aren't relevant at this time. It's okay, if you are a fan of any team but the Warriors and your team didn't heavily pursue Durant, you should be mad- but you should be mad at the team you support for not being attractive enough to land someone of his caliber.

not even.....when Lebron joined forces with bosh and wade to form a superteam because he couldn't compete, that was weak too. but this is worse, because he left his team to join the team that beat him. a team that doesn't even need him to contend.... how is that not weak? I see some of yalls true colors, we lacking solid folks on this forum. so if u was in a gang and a rival gang was bigger and stronger, u'd leave your gang to join the rival gang? same principle. beta male mentality.

Feb 19, 2015
imagine if Kobe joined the Celtics in 08 after losing the title to them.....imagine if magic johnson woulda joined larry bird in 84 after he lost to them. same concept. none of the legends condone this typa bitchassness, they been on record saying that. if anyone agrees wit that, u simply lackin in competitive nature.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Durant is the spineless one for joining a team that just eliminated him and leaving his team on stuck when they still need him to contend
Kevin Durant October 2016: "I just did what I wanted to do,” Durant said when asked why he chose to leave Oklahoma City for Golden State. “It’s really that simple. No bells and whistles. No shows. I did what I wanted to do......I just wanted to play here. Nothing more than that....I’ve been part of a great culture before. You’re dealing with different people, different personalities. But when you’ve been around good people, winning basketball already, it makes coming here less of a, I guess, shock value ... than if I was coming from a losing organization.”

The difference between you and Durant is he does what he wants, you only do what you can. That is also the difference between a man and a mouse. It's nothing to a giant, but you wouldn't be able to understand that. You haven't built anything yourself, just lived off others, therefore you can't relate.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2015
This is a business and the business is nothing without the upper echelon of talent. It is important to be happy in all things you do and I admire these people for their hard work and ability to reach the top level of their respective sport, and get paid while doing it. If I can be more happy and successful financially living in Hawaii, guess where I'm going...

he left money on the table to join the team that knocked him out when he was up 3-1...he left his teammates on stuck to join the enemy that just shitted on em. hoe shit, period.

Feb 19, 2015
Kevin Durant October 2016: "I just did what I wanted to do,” Durant said when asked why he chose to leave Oklahoma City for Golden State. “It’s really that simple. No bells and whistles. No shows. I did what I wanted to do......I just wanted to play here. Nothing more than that....I’ve been part of a great culture before. You’re dealing with different people, different personalities. But when you’ve been around good people, winning basketball already, it makes coming here less of a, I guess, shock value ... than if I was coming from a losing organization.”

The difference between you and Durant is he does what he wants, you only do what you can. That is also the difference between a man and a mouse.

fruitcakes who suck dick are also doin what they want....doesnt make em any less of a faggot.

yea, he did what he want, but what he wanted was to leave his team to join the team he sposta be battling against.

and even worse, okc lost cuz he choked. he even said he was thinking about joining gs in the middle of the series while they were playing them lmfao! condone beta behavior, brodies.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lmfao u can't be serious...that was malones final season. he was 40 fuckin years old and averaged 13 points on the lakers + was so old he got injured and couldn't even play in the finals. Payton was 35 and averaged 14-5......they were wayyyy past their prime and were not longer viable options to lead a team to a championship, which is why they joined the lakers. if you don't see the difference between that and what Durant did, u need 2 slap yaself foreal. that wasn't a superteam, Malone and Payton were not all-stars at that point, they were used as role players. besides that, I wouldn't even be mad at the lakers if we got Durant, regardless. thats an organizations job, to compose the best team possible. Durant is the spineless one for joining a team that just eliminated him and leaving his team on stuck when they still need him to contend...warriors did the right thing, I aint mad at them. I can tell u a casual fan brodie.
Their production dropped because they joined a team with Shaq and Kobe dipshit. You just going to ignore their previous year stats...which were the entire reason the Lakers signed them? Never seen a past his prime player play 81 games dropping 21 PPG and 8 RPG lol

They joined the Lakers to chase a ring and the Lakers picked them up because the Spurs beat the shit out of them the previous season, plain and simple.

Malone broke down AFTER signing with the Lakers, clearly not before. Your favorite team is cowards by your own standards bruh, you don't gotta make excuses.

Feb 19, 2015
Lmaoooooooo @ comparing being in a street gang to playing on a team in the NBA
You are fucking delusional

naah, those are his peoples, Westbrook was sposta be his brother, teammates go to battle together and form relationships over the years, same concept, no matter how u want to scale it. if u loyal, you ride for urs. why u think Westbrook keep talking shit bout him? theres no honor in what he did, and no honor in defending it.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
condone beta behavior, brodies
I don't care what other men do at the end of the day, I'm a real man. You worrying about the next man and book cover judging someone who is more successful than you and has every right to make their own choices in life is beta behavior- as matter of fact it is quite effeminate. You may have the gene.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2015
Their production dropped because they joined a team with Shaq and Kobe dipshit. You just going to ignore their previous year stats...which were the entire reason the Lakers signed them? Never seen a past his prime player play 81 games dropping 21 PPG and 8 RPG lol

They joined the Lakers to chase a ring and the Lakers picked them up because the Spurs beat the shit out of them the previous season, plain and simple.

Malone broke down AFTER signing with the Lakers, clearly not before. Your favorite team is cowards by your own standards bruh, you don't gotta make excuses.

look at u all up in your feelings, can't even handle a little sports debate "dipshit"

u fuckin moronic piece of shit, they were 35 and 40....if u don't see the difference, then u obviously are a retard. theres no point in arguing that.

never have I seen a 40 year old still in his prime, dumbass.

seriously, u don't watch sports, do u? u just debating for the sake of debating. fall back wit your dumbass logic of a washed up Malone and Payton joining the lakers been the same thing.

and u not even reading my entire posts...I already said the warriors organization did the right thing. its their job to compile the best team possible. thats not on them...its on the player to be loyal to their folks, and especially not join the team u just lost to, which is another thing Malone and Payton didn't do. stop posting.