Kevin Durant Leaves Oklahoma City For The Bay Area

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Siccness.net

#1 Source for Rap Music!
Feb 12, 2014
Kevin Durant has signed with Golden State, declaring Oakland to be the city that offers “the greatest potential for my contribution and personal growth,” according to an article attributed to him on The Players’ Tribune.
This has been by far the most challenging few weeks in my professional life. I understood cognitively that I was facing a crossroads in my evolution as a player and as a man, and that it came with exceptionally difficult choices. What I didn’t truly understand, however, was the range of emotions I would feel during this process.
Stephen A. Smith was asked about the recent events that has taken placed in the NBA. Hear what he had to say about Kevin Durant leaving Oklahoma City to become a Bay Area Golden State Warrior.

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 24, 2012
Think its gonna be dope, now to fill out the bench. Players gonna wanna take pay cuts to come to the O to be on a team like this. Good luck to the Western Conference.