josh hamilton and albert pujols

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
3 players making a combined total of $73 million which is absurd..it wouldnt be such a financial albatross if a single players salary was maybe 8% of a teams payroll...these players can get by "only" $16 million a year instead of $25 million..no need for 14 lambos when u can only drive one at a time...i hope teams go broke because of the absurd salaries

Jan 18, 2006
What exactly is wrong with Trout? I thought thats the one player they did lock up was there best move. One thing that us Giants and A's fans have in common, we both hate the fuck outta the Dodgers and Angels

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Lol at trout making like 400,000 dollars an at bat this year.

Crazy to think a kid younger than most of us is getting cashed out like that to play a game.He sees more $ an at bat than ill see the next 5 years. I mean, good for him, but at the same time, fuck that kid.

Props: Mr G and Mr G
Jun 24, 2005
Lol at trout making like 400,000 dollars an at bat this year.

Crazy to think a kid younger than most of us is getting cashed out like that to play a game.He sees more $ an at bat than ill see the next 5 years. I mean, good for him, but at the same time, fuck that kid.
That shit boggles my mind...always has.

Sep 15, 2009
If the Angels didn't give those guys those contracts, another team would have and that's the truth. And c'mon Butcher...you're glad Mariners didn't land Trout but SO GLAD they paid Cano lol.

It's baseball. Every mediocre player gets WAY overpaid. Check out Jason Worthless' control with Phillies and compare it to the top paid player in the NFL. You will LOL.

You have to pay guys top dollar in baseball. It's ridiculous but it is what it is

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
If the Angels didn't give those guys those contracts, another team would have and that's the truth. And c'mon Butcher...you're glad Mariners didn't land Trout but SO GLAD they paid Cano lol.

It's baseball. Every mediocre player gets WAY overpaid. Check out Jason Worthless' control with Phillies and compare it to the top paid player in the NFL. You will LOL.

You have to pay guys top dollar in baseball. It's ridiculous but it is what it is
Yes. Cano was one of my favorite players in baseball seeing him signed was glorious

Feb 2, 2006
max scherzer turned down "only" $145 million..his regime is not negotiating a new contract until after the season..this baseball salary insanity needs to stop..mlb is the only major sport without a salary cap..free agents get paid and do good for a year or two..then they tank it for the rest of the contract