Josh Dugan to the NFL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
Yup, it's happening.. again. Another, Aussie Rugby League star will try his luck in the NFL. Your probly thinking..'WHO" the same as you thought for the HAYNE PLANE.

This one plays for my local team, the Dragons.

Well say hello to Dugan, he was neck and neck with Hayne, but is better in the air, he could possibly be a returner /WR

6"2, 225lbs, but he needs to bulk up a bit more.

He got a Ray Lewis tat on his leg a few years ago, he must really like him..

Say hello to Josh Dugan..

WE TAKING OVER NOW

Props: BUTCHER 206
Mar 6, 2014
Whats the difference again? Please explain it using Australian slang...
Rugby is for fat rich kids that went to private scool, very stop start. NFL and Rugby League both came from this sport but we decided Rugby was for poofta cunts (like soccer) so we made our own games.

Rugby League is the most similar to NFL

6 tackles (downs)
Pass only backwards though (laterall)
Continues downs (no huddle)
Try worth 4 points (touchdown 6)
Conversion by kick only 2 points (PAT)
Penalty goal 2 points (field goal 3)
Can't run or pass block
13 a side play both offense and defense

Nov 11, 2006
Fuck hayne and all the rest of the rugby players. Rugby will never be on the level of the nfl. Too bad hayne, this new fool and all the rest of the rugby players cant just keep their ass in austrailia.

............Waits for namo to come in and correct me that its rugby league not rugby (not like us americans give a shit)

Mar 6, 2014
Fuck hayne and all the rest of the rugby players. Rugby will never be on the level of the nfl. Too bad hayne, this new fool and all the rest of the rugby players cant just keep their ass in austrailia.

............Waits for namo to come in and correct me that its rugby league not rugby (not like us americans give a shit)
I won't but I propped you for the effort you put in, I can appreciate that.