Joe buck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
No theres not a bigger faggot. I was just thinking bout this 30 minutes ago. How the fuck do u replace Madden with Joe Buck as the main commentator for Football on there network???????????? I know Madden left but still

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
and who wants to listen to these broadcast playoff commentators instead of their own teams commentators? i know that these are huge tv contracts in place but still
Australia doesnt have a choice. Its joe buck or nothing.

He should of been dropped after the giants v patriots sb when eli got that throw off it was the most underwhelming fucking call in the history of sports.

Jan 23, 2006
Ive hated on buck here before

he must be like rupert murdochs nephew or some shit. No other way to explain how a dude who publically said hed rather watch american idol over the world series gets to call the world series.
his dad was joe buck, and joe was a legend in the game.

joe morgan sucks. all he does is blow 2b's. look, we know you played there, but there are 8 other guys on the field. stop blowing the second basemen.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Joe Buck is fucking terrible and wouldn't have a job if his dad wasn't Jack Buck.

Even his call of the David Ortiz grand slam the other night was kind of weak. 8th inning, Red Sox down 4 about to go down 2 games to nothing in the ALCS and all dude could say was "TIE GAME!" lol fuck Joe Buck.

Props: NAMO