JEFF LACEY THE NEW MIKE TYSON????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
HOGGLIFER916 said:
MAN I JUST SEEN THIS NIGGA ALMOST KNOCK THE HEAD OFF OF SOME DUDE...THIS DUDE LACEY IS NO JOKE....STRONG AZ FUCK.....
He ain't ranked #1 for no reason. Allen Green the dude who knocked out Dame Dash's fighter, Jaidon Codrington wants to fight Lacy. Both undefeated fighters and would be a good fucking match to see. I hope Lacy responds to Green but I don't think anyone at the moment can beat Lacy.

Nov 23, 2004
lacey will crcush that cat....after the fight on saturday night lacey said he wants tarver....but i think this lacey cat iz gonna run through some divisions like a beast!!!!!!

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
i was sayin the same thing , i feel he is the new tyson , he brings nothing but excitment to the sport , he even fight sort of like him in some ways , and i notice that his opponents try to hold his arms so he cant hit , thats what they always did to tyson back in the day ... oh yea and his power is fuckin crazy .. i been wathing jeff lacy since he was 12-0 and im always impressed , he is only getting better every time too....yall see the right hand he dropped on pemberton? lolololol that was haaaard

May 6, 2002
Meh...

Sheika was Lacy's toughest opponent to date and he won that 116-112. Sheika straight wobbled Lacy in RD2, and some peopel think Lacy lost the fight. Sheika is class B.

Calzaghe will KO Lacy.

Lacy should be at 160, but the trainers got him up because that is Taylor's divison and Taylor owned him in the Olympics and all sparring sessions.

This Lacy run won't last long once he fights a grade A fighter like Calzaghe or even Eric Lucas.

Nov 23, 2004
YEAH...I THINK HIM N CALZAGHE IS GONNA FIGHT NEXT....THIS WILL BE THE FIGHT TO WATCH....IMA HAVE TO TAKE LACEY THOUGH...HES JUST GETTIN TOUGHER N TOUGHER EVERY FIGHT....HE AINT FOUGHT NOBODY CUZZ NOBODY WANTS TO FIGHT HIM.....I WOULDNT BET ON THIS FIGHT THOUGH....LACEYS FIRST BIG TEST....AND I THINK HELL WIN..

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
714KaliHydro said:
Meh...

Sheika was Lacy's toughest opponent to date and he won that 116-112. Sheika straight wobbled Lacy in RD2, and some peopel think Lacy lost the fight. Sheika is class B.

Calzaghe will KO Lacy.

Lacy should be at 160, but the trainers got him up because that is Taylor's divison and Taylor owned him in the Olympics and all sparring sessions.

This Lacy run won't last long once he fights a grade A fighter like Calzaghe or even Eric Lucas.
calzaghe grade a???? he ducks every big fight .... and i have to disagree about the sheika fight .. it was a tough fight but lacy came on strong in the later rounds and was very acurate.. i agree lacy got tagged with some shots but he took em and kept fighting , it happens ,. everyone gets hit sometimes and everyone can have a bad fight , i just feel lacy is getting better everytime out . if he ever fought sheika again i think it would be an easy night for jeff... sheika really got up for that fight but i dont feel it would happen again... i feel your points but i see it a different way... its all good.. i hope lacy gets to fight calzaghe though