Jeff Garcia is a fag?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
i always thought jeff garcia was a fag! he looks like a fag too and he play for frisco... man they should just keep rattay and dump garcia put him on the raiders or something.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Hahahha look at fatal pluto suckin his gay QB's fag nutz!! hahahah!! Are u flaming along with him?? Hahahah!! GOT EM!!!

Nov 28, 2002
rattay is dope but garcia sitll got heart. i really dont care or not about his sexuality but he does of a high pitched voiced. but than again so does mike tyson. i dont see any mike tyson is gay threads...

May 10, 2002
Yall have to admit, he has a lotta homo characteristics about him.....and the "hoes" you say he has so many of, could just a mirage.....and dont fags like to keep the company of chicks anyways?

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Hell yes he has homo characteristics. Lots of people in my complex (including me) are Niners fans and we STILL make fun of that flamer. lol.... hes the only one I cant stick up for. He just looks so fucking dumb. (hes still a good QB tho)

Rattay is a pimp, after he tears down the Packers, hopefully the coaches will see whats up.

Apr 25, 2002
BornSin said:
Yall have to admit, he has a lotta homo characteristics about him.....and the "hoes" you say he has so many of, could just a mirage.....and dont fags like to keep the company of chicks anyways?
he's from my town homie, everyone would know if he wuz a fag. word spreadz quickly. and sorry to disappoint everyone again, but Jeff Garcia is not gay and like i said, he probably pulls finer hoes than any of you foolz.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Good shit psilo!! Atleast u admit the real about Gaycia's flaming ass!! I know Whiners fans to that knows he gay!! Let pluto defend his gay QB, thats on him!! But most of us knows he is a fudgepacker!! Deal with it!! GOT EM!!

Apr 25, 2002
CZAR said:
But most of us knows he is a fudgepacker!! Deal with it!!
no, most of you WISH he wuz a fudgepacker so you could get yourselves a piece of ass. i know it's a disappointment for you and you dont wanna believe it, but he wont let you hit it from the back homie. "Deal with it!!"