Jarryd Hayne going to the NFL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
I'm saying lord jamar is a racist fuck and you're an anti-Semitic fuck. And it's fucking stupid to have views like that in the 21st century.
As I think it's stupid to be a politically correct soft cock in the 21st century.

Zionists run the world, open your eyes, they enslave us all. Fuck them.

The OG semites were black fyi.

Mar 6, 2014
Fuck being politically correct, that ain't what I'm talking about you ignorant fuck. Did a Jew take your bitch or something?
it is, your telling me I shouldn't say anything negative about another culture. It's not like I hate them like this quote below.

Every breh hopes he burns to death in a house fire. Dont even waste your time arguing with that fucking nazi.
same to you, cunt

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Saying something negative is different then what you're doing. You're on some neo-nazi shit. Then quoting lord jamar is like a racist quoting hitler. I mean this is the siccness, there's no one in here that's politically correct, but you're the only one who's systematically pointing out how inferior one specific culture is. It's not like this happen occasionally, it's damn near all the time with you....and it's not even like you're trolling like butcher, you're just being your anti-Semitic self. You wanna hate people for their religion then keep that shit to yourself.

Mar 6, 2014
Saying something negative is different then what you're doing. You're on some neo-nazi shit. Then quoting lord jamar is like a racist quoting hitler. I mean this is the siccness, there's no one in here that's politically correct, but you're the only one who's systematically pointing out how inferior one specific culture is. It's not like this happen occasionally, it's damn near all the time with you....and it's not even like you're trolling like butcher, you're just being your anti-Semitic self. You wanna hate people for their religion then keep that shit to yourself.
That's the difference between me and yall, I don't kiss ass and tip toe around to fit in. I'm me, I could give a flying fuck what you or anyone else thinks.

If I tell you zionists rule the world, how is that me saying they are inferior?

You only need to look at who passes the laws in your own country and who runs the media/hollywood. They force feed that shit to you, I wasn't blinded by it from ayoung age like yourselves. TEH HOLLACAUST!!! MUH 6 millions!!! Movie after movie after movie about an over estimated number of jews that died in a war where 70 million people died... TV forcing pro israel shit down your fucking throats daily.

I mean look at this thread, this is your defining moment as an Aussie is not only entering the NFL, but also your favorite team that you chose 2 or 3 years ago, yet you still gotta talk shit about Jews for no damn reason.

You guys need to start doing some thinking for yourselves.

SMHwithaFacePalm.gif
2-3 years ago lol.. try harder..