Jarryd Hayne going to the NFL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
I mean in all honesty, there are probably at least 50 running backs who are either free agents or went undrafted that have a firmer grasp of the game than hayne, are more athletic, and would perform much better for a team in a pinch, while only earning a minimum salary.
The only thing he needs to learn is pass blocking, other than that, he can do everything needed and more. In terms of athleticism, I doubt there are much better and more agile in that list.

Hopefully he goes straight back in the 53 man roster so he can be given another chance to learn.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
The only thing he needs to learn is pass blocking, other than that, he can do everything needed and more. In terms of athleticism, I doubt there are much better and more agile in that list.

Hopefully he goes straight back in the 53 man roster so he can be given another chance to learn.
Also to hold onto the ball lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I thought it'd be cool to see Hayne succeed, but knew there'd be a learning curve. It appears the main reason Hayne was cut was because of his inability to block the pass rush on third down. Niners need to teach him a skillset that plays to his strengths; if it's kick returning, then let him master ball control and when to fair catch, and how to find his lanes. If it's going to be RB, then teach him to block the pass rush especially on critical third downs. Having him do a bit of this and a bit of that is too much too early

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

The Hayne Plane hit major NFL turbulence.

In a surprise move, the San Francisco 49ers announced Saturday they waived Jarryd Hayne and promoted running back Kendall Gaskins to the active roster from the practice squad.

Hayne, a former National Rugby League star, was a preseason darling and forced his way onto the 49ers' 53-man roster with some dazzling open-field runs on special teams.

The 27-year-old struggled in tight spaces as a running back and earned just eight carries for 25 yards over six games. He was inactive in Week 7. The Aussie didn't appear fully comfortable in limited duty fielding punts and also struggled with hanging onto the ball, fumbling three times, losing one.

LOL DITCHED FOR A PRACTICE SQUAD PLAYER

WWW.STAGETOOBIG.NET/REALSPORTS

Last edited: