it's time.. get ready.. *OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VIKINGS 2009 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS THREAD*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
yea bitches, welcome to the Third Annual MINNESOTA VIKINGS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS THREAD!!!!!! So what I was wrong the past couple years??? This year's different... this year we got T-Jack and AMAZIN' SAGE!!! And when they both blow chunks and combine to lead the league in interceptions after week 4, then we'll finally officially have BRETT FAVRE!!!!!!!! And when he stinks up the place, by week 7 we'll have BOOTY!!!!!!!! and mark my words... BOOTY WILL BE THE VIKINGS SAVIOR!!!!

for real tho, much improved over last year's team... better receiving corps, best running back duo in the league, solid defense... yea, it could happen...

Jun 9, 2007
do I have to write it on the wall for you dumbfucks?

My prediction: Vikings 5-11

I felt obligated to make this thread because I did it the past two years, but they aint doin shit this year

idiots

Nov 27, 2006
do I have to write it on the wall for you dumbfucks?

My prediction: Vikings 5-11

I felt obligated to make this thread because I did it the past two years, but they aint doin shit this year

idiots
Damn you keep fucking us over fool. We got a top 5 defense, #1 run defense. The best running back in the league. We drafted the most explosive player in the draft in Harvin. got one of the best deep threats in the league in Berrian. One of the best up and coming tight ends in Visanthe Shiancoe (check out his numbers last year). Jared Allen is a top 3 d-end, Kevin Williams is a top 3 d-tackle, Hutchinson is the best guard in the league. all we need is consistent qb play, we dont need a superstar qb or Brett buttfuck Favre. So tell me "Vikings Fan" how the fuck does all that equal a record of 5-11?? Get the fuck out faker. 11-5 and NFC North Champions (again).

Jul 8, 2007
Damn you keep fucking us over fool. We HAD a top 5 defense, #1 run defense (BWHAHAHA WOW NOW I KNOW UR BULLSHITIN BUT THE STEELERS HAD THE NUMBER 1 RUSH DEFENSE). The best running back in the league. We MIGHT HAVEdrafted the most explosive player in the draft in Harvin. got one of the best deep threats in the league in Berrian (this is just hilarious). One of the best up and coming tight ends in Visanthe Shiancoe (check out his numbers last year) (BWHAHAHA). Jared Allen is a top 3 d-end, (3 better DE; Dwight Freeney, Osi Umenyiora, Julius Peppers Kevin Williams is a top 3 d-tackle, Hutchinson is the best guard in the league. all we need is consistent qb play, we dont need a superstar qb or Brett buttfuck Favre. So tell me "Vikings Fan" how the fuck does all that equal a record of 5-11?? Get the fuck out faker. 11-5 and NFC North Champions (again).
fixed it for u... my guess for ur record without a good QB 9-7

Jun 9, 2007
Bwahahahhah!! Who's ur quaterback again cuz last time I checked u only got one qb now and he sucks
fuck off, Booty's better than T-Jack and Rosenfels combined...

Damn you keep fucking us over fool. We got a top 5 defense, #1 run defense. The best running back in the league. We drafted the most explosive player in the draft in Harvin. got one of the best deep threats in the league in Berrian. One of the best up and coming tight ends in Visanthe Shiancoe (check out his numbers last year). Jared Allen is a top 3 d-end, Kevin Williams is a top 3 d-tackle, Hutchinson is the best guard in the league. all we need is consistent qb play, we dont need a superstar qb or Brett buttfuck Favre. So tell me "Vikings Fan" how the fuck does all that equal a record of 5-11?? Get the fuck out faker. 11-5 and NFC North Champions (again).
Cool your jets Lucy, since when have I ever been right about the Vikings anyway? Whenever I predict a great season and deep playoff run, they end up blowin it... maybe some reverse psychology will actually do some good... I'm still a Vikings fan and I'll still watch every game, but I sure as hell dont have my hopes up for anything...