its football on yo phone - the manning bros. rap video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
This shit is funny, but fuck peyton manning the donkey. Anyways, I just signed up for nfl sunday ticket max and all I gotta pay is 5.99 extra for 3 months. If you have directv call and ask about that shit

Props: Tony

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I hear you bro but some fans may root the Broncos on (should they make it) because they're representing the AFC West.

If the Raiders don't make it (since they're the only team I like in the AFC), I wouldn't hate if the Broncos made it.

I think a Manning Bowl would be a great SuperBowl... I'm just stating that as an NFL fans perspective. We know the Giants would be bringing pressure, they always do when they reach the SB, just ask Tom Brady, lol

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Who thinks that? Tony doesn't count because he has like 5 teams he roots for. As a raiders fan I'm not even expecting .500
Come on now bro... I always think the Raiders have a good shot at going to the SB until McFadden goes down and the other teams running backs start gashing them. Then I start giving up.

Low expectations will always equal low results. Until the Raiders start talkin' SB, they will never come close. I expect the Raiders to be in the SuperBowl this year, but if not, I wouldn't hate on Denver like that.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I expect the Raiders to be in the SuperBowl this year, but if not, I wouldn't hate on Denver like that.
lolwut

mindblown.gif

Just the term "I wouldn't hate on Denver like that" blows my mind if you're a Raiders fan in any way shape or form.

The fuck is the point of a deep life long rivalry if you go and root for the fucking rival? lol

That shit is like in baseball a Giants fan saying "I'm so happy Brian Wilson went to the Dodgers, cause at least he stayed in the NL West".

Go root for one of your 5 other teams, real Raiders fans don't like yer kind round here.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
lolwut

mindblown.gif

Just the term "I wouldn't hate on Denver like that" blows my mind if you're a Raiders fan in any way shape or form.

The fuck is the point of a deep life long rivalry if you go and root for the fucking rival? lol

That shit is like in baseball a Giants fan saying "I'm so happy Brian Wilson went to the Dodgers, cause at least he stayed in the NL West".

Go root for one of your 5 other teams, real Raiders fans don't like yer kind round here.
The Raiders haven't made the playoffs in years so I could understand your frustrations bro, I really do. But just because one of my teams don't make it, it's not going to spoil nothing for me personally, because I enjoy the game of football.

So with that being said if none of my 6 teams (Raiders, Cowboys, Bears, Vikings, Redskins, Cardinals) make it, I won't be mad. I think a Manning bowl would be a great competitive SB.

#trueNFLFan