isaiah thomas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i always thought he was a class act. WHAT A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. he should be suspended if melo is. karl should have kicked the shit out of him for that garbage. ISAIAH THOMAS IS A SORE LOSER thats all there is to that. thats exactly what happened.

Sep 17, 2005
LOL and what made you think Isiaiah Thomas was a class act? Did you ever watch him play? He was the dirtiest muthafucka there was. More than Laimbeer or Mahorn at least when they did some shit they didnt try to hide it. Do you not remember him walkin off the court and not acknowleding the Bulls when they finally beat Detroit in the playoffs? He's the all time sore loser he just had an extraoridinary amount of talent so he didnt lose often.

Sep 4, 2002
phil said:
i always thought he was a class act. WHAT A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. he should be suspended if melo is. karl should have kicked the shit out of him for that garbage. ISAIAH THOMAS IS A SORE LOSER thats all there is to that. thats exactly what happened.
Class act? that fool was a dirty ass player when he played for detroit, do ya homework pimpin....

btw I really think Isaiah is fuckin crazy, he reminds me of OJ, just the way he carries him self and that smile, that just makes him look psyco

Oct 6, 2005
OG_Carl_Weather said:
LOL and what made you think Isiaiah Thomas was a class act? Did you ever watch him play? He was the dirtiest muthafucka there was. More than Laimbeer or Mahorn at least when they did some shit they didnt try to hide it. Do you not remember him walkin off the court and not acknowleding the Bulls when they finally beat Detroit in the playoffs? He's the all time sore loser he just had an extraoridinary amount of talent so he didnt lose often.
Word...

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
enserio said:
Why has it taken NY to figure ot that he's horrible at anything other than playing?
i agree, the sooner he's gone the better off the knicks are going to be. i hate the knicks but i miss the days where it was new york boston philly detroit battling it out!!!

Dec 28, 2004
I think dude was just pissed cuz his team was getting killed and Denver still had it's 5 starters on the court. That's a big no no. If you've played sports you know that's disrespect when your getting killed and they keep going at it. For example, in Baseball, when your winning like 10-0, you don't steal bases etc. There is unwritten rules that the players have. In this case, the denver bench should have been playing.

Mar 16, 2005
Sicc Dawg said:
I think dude was just pissed cuz his team was getting killed and Denver still had it's 5 starters on the court. That's a big no no. If you've played sports you know that's disrespect when your getting killed and they keep going at it. For example, in Baseball, when your winning like 10-0, you don't steal bases etc. There is unwritten rules that the players have. In this case, the denver bench should have been playing.
If you would have watched denver's bench and losing big leads this year you would know why the starters were in.

we have lost so many big leads this year it's retarded.

May 9, 2002
Sicc Dawg said:
Im gettin sick and tired of this "mercy rule" that is going on in sports today. The point of playing the games is to WIN. And not just to WIN, but to show the other team that you are the BEST there is. If the other team gets blown out, thats their damn fault. Maybe they should play better.

The fact that Isiah got a bloody pussy becuase he wack ass team was gettin man-henadled, is just plain girly.

Fuck mercy, its a SPORT. You play to WIN and to DOMINATE.

Feb 15, 2006
I agree, especially in basketball. For example, would you not make a break away dunk and slow down and run the shot clock down. Too fast paced game.

In any sport, the team should play smart to hold on to the lead, and if they have a chance to score while playing conservative, then take it.

Dec 28, 2004
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Im gettin sick and tired of this "mercy rule" that is going on in sports today. The point of playing the games is to WIN. And not just to WIN, but to show the other team that you are the BEST there is. If the other team gets blown out, thats their damn fault. Maybe they should play better.

The fact that Isiah got a bloody pussy becuase he wack ass team was gettin man-henadled, is just plain girly.

Fuck mercy, its a SPORT. You play to WIN and to DOMINATE.
I hear what your saying...but it's just the facts.