How Long Before Magic Returns Lakers To Contenders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

How Long Will It Take for Magic to Turn Lakers Into Contenders?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 13, 2017
Cali
It will take as long as it takes for Paul George to become a free agent, which is after next year. Pg is definately going home. The lakers have alot of young talent, and they need to decide who to keep. They need to purge out some veterans too.

Demarcus cousins has already said he wont sign an extension with NO. Id send Ingram, plus Mozgov and Deng to make salary work to NO at next years deadline in a sign and trade for Cousins. Sign PG in offseason... that would give the lakers a starting 5 of

Clarkson
Russell
P George
J Randle
D Cousins

With all these aging teams, that team has powerhouse potential. And magic has the clout to rein Cousins in and force some maturity on him

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
If the Rockets don't re-sign Capela, I can definitely see the Lakers in the WCF next season.

I don't see the Pelicans being as tough next year. The Jazz might be a good sleeper pick. Blazers are done for. Thunder won't do it. T-Wolves are currently imploding with drama. It's basically the Rockets or Lakers to get the pleasure of losing to the Dubs in the WCF.

I do hope the Lakers get really good again soon though. The NBA is definitely better with a good Lakers team. I spent a lot of my life rooting against the super villain (in my eyes) Lakers, it's not fun rooting against them when they suck.

Props: StillHustlin
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
If the Rockets don't re-sign Capela, I can definitely see the Lakers in the WCF next season.

I don't see the Pelicans being as tough next year. The Jazz might be a good sleeper pick. Blazers are done for. Thunder won't do it. T-Wolves are currently imploding with drama. It's basically the Rockets or Lakers to get the pleasure of losing to the Dubs in the WCF.

I do hope the Lakers get really good again soon though. The NBA is definitely better with a good Lakers team. I spent a lot of my life rooting against the super villain (in my eyes) Lakers, it's not fun rooting against them when they suck.
You literally called everything with exception to the unexpected situations with GS.

Props: InfamousICON