Home Run record

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
I bet you Hank Aaron was on some kind of PED's too. It's also getting increasingly harder to hit more home runs because of pitchers being able to throw MORE pitches. Didn't Babe Ruth face like the same 8 pitchers all the time?

Face is baseball is not a completely clean sport. You might as well put an * next to every player that hit 500 homeruns or more.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I bet you Hank Aaron was on some kind of PED's too. It's also getting increasingly harder to hit more home runs because of pitchers being able to throw MORE pitches. Didn't Babe Ruth face like the same 8 pitchers all the time?

Face is baseball is not a completely clean sport. You might as well put an * next to every player that hit 500 homeruns or more.
Also have to consider that Ruth didn't face minority players in his career.

Eddie Murray was like the last great hitter that people don't suspect of being on PED's. Pujols might be but I suspect he juiced too.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013

Not for Griffey, Murray, or Aaron IMO

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Griffey didn't have joint or ligament problems, his muscles exploded, common side effect from steroids.
just to play devils advocate, muscle tears can also happen from not properly warming up beforehand right? In no way am i arguing against ya, personally i feel most professional athletes are on something. And griffey did play with Edgar, Buener, and Tito who all im sure well versed in the art of the roid