Home Run record

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Honestly I'm an obvious seattle homer, and to me ken griffey jr using roids is just flat out inconceivable. It doesn't even cross our minds, its a solid fact that he was all natural in our minds. I just accept it on faith with no real evidence. So I'm curious to see some proof either way. Real proof not just speculating on why his body broke down so fast. Is there anything out there that might help shine light on this?

Maybe he associated with implicated players, maybe he was vouched for by people who roided and they said he didn't? I dunno. I couldve sworn a lot of players in that era said he was without a doubt clean... but proof either way is welcome. I want to put this to rest or at least learn more about it

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Honestly I'm an obvious seattle homer, and to me ken griffey jr using roids is just flat out inconceivable. It doesn't even cross our minds, its a solid fact that he was all natural in our minds. I just accept it on faith with no real evidence. So I'm curious to see some proof either way. Real proof not just speculating on why his body broke down so fast. Is there anything out there that might help shine light on this?

Maybe he associated with implicated players, maybe he was vouched for by people who roided and they said he didn't? I dunno. I couldve sworn a lot of players in that era said he was without a doubt clean... but proof either way is welcome. I want to put this to rest or at least learn more about it
For what it's worth, I didn't see anything other than one guy accusing him way after the fact, based solely on his injuries and drop off of stats. Everything else portrays him as squeaky clean and multiple articles basically call him the one guy that never did steroids in that era.

There could be a billion reasons why he sucked and got injured more. Cincinatti wasn't very good if I remember correctly though they had some decent names there. No one else hit over 20 hr's his first year there. They didn't have any protection in the lineup for him, whereas Seattle had some better protection in AROD, Martinez, and a couple other guys. He was also getting fat and he was 30 years old when he went to Cincy and still trying to fly around the outfield and probably trying to do too much to carry his team.

Jan 5, 2006
Only Giants fans don't think Bonds shit tainted. It's tainted tho.
No, we just don't think he was the only one juicing, therefore it does and should count.

That's like you selling weed and it's the best around, then you get popped for adding chemicals to your shit, everyone's doing it, but since yours is the dankest shit... everyone says it's tainted and shouldn't be considered the best.

an OG grower had the best shit until you came around, his didn't have a reputation as having chemicals although he might've used them... because you got popped though, some people consider this guy to still be the best ever.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
No, we just don't think he was the only one juicing, therefore it does and should count.

That's like you selling weed and it's the best around, then you get popped for adding chemicals to your shit, everyone's doing it, but since yours is the dankest shit... everyone says it's tainted and shouldn't be considered the best.

an OG grower had the best shit until you came around, his didn't have a reputation as having chemicals although he might've used them... because you got popped though, some people consider this guy to still be the best ever.
Nope. Na ah. I'm a diehard Cubs fan and I admit Sosas records are fake. And my weeds all natural.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
My first stepfather played a little for the Astro's in the 80's. According to him almost every player on the league was on something at the time, be it cocaine or steroids or what have you. I imagine it's only gotten worse since then.

So yes, Bonds is the Home Run King, and one of the top 5 all time players to ever play the game.