Happy Opening Day!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
NL WEST is the best division in the national league.......i got the rockies to win it
I tell you what, it's very wierd reading and listening to some much predications and seeing the rox in everyones plans. Let's see if they live up to the hype now that the target is on thier back. they do havea good line-up top to bottom, just hope the pitching keeps form.

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
i find it wierd how the division went from being sooooo bad to competitive. even my pads are looking nice...caution when i say nice i mean bad but with improvements. i dont think the dodgers have pitching and the giants cant hit. Rockies should be there, we shall see. and the Mets, well they will bring up the rear in the division again with a 30 billion dollar payroll

Mar 16, 2005
i find it wierd how the division went from being sooooo bad to competitive. even my pads are looking nice...caution when i say nice i mean bad but with improvements. i dont think the dodgers have pitching and the giants cant hit. Rockies should be there, we shall see. and the Mets, well they will bring up the rear in the division again with a 30 billion dollar payroll

ugh.....i agree. lol

i didnt even touch it last season lol....i had an adventurous start of the baseball season last year(personal life) i kind of forgot about it, shit dont i owe you like music or something still? time flies
ah dont even worry about it!

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
the Mets are in the NL West?

and im stoked its opening day, i love baseball, only sport i root for like 6 teams...and I cant wait for all the A's wednesday home games, nothin like parking lot perkin it (catch me chiefin on kush and shotgunning coors lights) and then eating 10 dollar dogs and woofin bullshit to the opposing team.

Mar 16, 2005
the Mets are in the NL West?

and im stoked its opening day, i love baseball, only sport i root for like 6 teams...and I cant wait for all the A's wednesday home games, nothin like parking lot perkin it (catch me chiefin on kush and shotgunning coors lights) and then eating 10 dollar dogs and woofin bullshit to the opposing team.
it was a shot at my team, not the nl west.

and coors light???????

Feb 14, 2004
What's wrong with Coors Light? I drink Coors Light. But then again I don't discriminate against any beer, especially if it's free lol

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^when im goin to the game with like 10 people, i'll bring a 30 box. i prefer that over natty, keystone, really anything else. Its all about quantity, and like savage said, if its "free" (since no one else i go with brings beer, theyre all squares and yes i blow trees in their face and make them use inhalers). But tecate's cool...would that be better if i bring that instead?

and this cubs/braves game is ill, 5 run inning by the braves, jason heyward hits a 3 run hr to go up 6-3, it was sick