Happy Opening Day!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
eh I hate coors myself, and im born and raised in colorado, hahaha

name brand beer you can readily and get anywhere I go with fat tire, blue moon, guiness myself.

Mar 12, 2010
this is true but, I would rather it taste good even if it means a little more out of wallet.
you learn that as you get older. you get what you pay for i would rather have a quality buzz that wont have my stomach hurtin from crappy beer or shitty liquor. get wasted on a quality liquor you'll feel better in the morning

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
this is true but, I would rather it taste good even if it means a little more out of wallet.
Oh of course, inside the stadium when im buying a 9 dollar beer Im always going with the good shit, most likely Lagunitas IPA or Sierra Nevada. Maybe an Anchor Steam if Im at a Giants game. But in the parking lot I like the "watered down" shit, i need to stay hydrated up out that bitch.

Apr 5, 2003
I'm tellin you!! Yet there's something about baseball season!!! I'm stoke to watch these kids play, I'd rather see hustle from a youngster than a millionare lightwieght jogging out a groundball
I feel you but I wanna win! I'm tired of our best players getting traded because the owners wanna save money. I do see some potential in the new guys tho. Are they still talking about trading AG?