GOT A FEELING.. I MAY BE WRONG BUT I GOT A FEELING..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
Nah, Raiders gonna get stomped by the Chargers. L.T. plays hella good in Oakland and he's gonna make a killing with the help of Neal of course.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
The Raiders might be able to score against the Chargers but the Chargers should be able to win this one.

May 15, 2002
so is this blacked out up there??

LT just juked the shit out of brayton - broke his ankles made him fall

props to Kerry Collins waitin till the 5th game before throwing his first int. It was amazed he hadnt thrown one yet till today.

Aug 20, 2004
Dont fuck with LT...140 yds on land with a TD...another recieving...AND EVEN PASSED FOR ONE...muthafucka got a HAT TRICK.....

Best all around back in the game...been sayin if for 3 years now....

Your feeling was WRONG Solitary....

Dec 11, 2002
Gringo Starr said:
Dont fuck with LT...140 yds on land with a TD...another recieving...AND EVEN PASSED FOR ONE...muthafucka got a HAT TRICK.....

Best all around back in the game...been sayin if for 3 years now....

Your feeling was WRONG Solitary....

... stuff it Jess.

..LOL.. and I'm no Raider fan....

May 15, 2002
Norv can't play defense, its not his fault

If anything, fire the GM who signed all those washed up, dinosaur DL. Raiders just need a total defnesive overhaul. NFL needs to schedule 16 games of Niners vs Raiders to battle for the worst team in the league. After watching some of this Sea/Hou game, they might think of letting the Texans in there too. You don't know how bad they really are cause they keep blacking the games out up there.

but youre right, someones head will roll pretty soon