***Golden State Warriors 2010-2011 Offseason Thread***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Yup New Era is the ones.....Reebok and Adidas hats never fit my head right. on top of it fuck that flexfit and curved brim bullshit.

but Benz is right, why is the NBA logo aka Jerry West in the middle of the warriors logo?

Jan 5, 2006
I did the Warriors challenge, I guess over the course of the rest of the month they will be unveiling parts of the logo day by day.

This is the first parts of the puzzle

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Don Nelson's job as coach of the Warriors might not be safe if the team is sold this summer.
According to SI.com, "If a new owner is able to purchase the team by August, it is believed Nelson will be fired as the new owner tries to get his own people in place." This adds some intrigue to the ongoing sale of the franchise.

Jan 5, 2006
Fuck yeah, I like what i heard from the founder of 24 Hr Fitness about his plans if he was to buy the franchise, but I like Larry Ellison's pockets more, they are fatter no marty.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Cant go wrong with that blue and gold....I like what i see from that missing logo with all the dates that discuss650 has been posting...I have the J Rich city Jersey....And it looks like ill finally be able to buy a warriors jersey they use everyday.....The old uniforms and logo were terrible to me, i wasnt going to spend $ on it....

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
There's a few articles out there saying that Anthony Randolph has gained 25 pounds and has been training with Chris Bosh since fully recovering from his injury. I hope he comes back real confident and if he does come back confident then hopefully Nelson doesn't mess that up with the mind games he plays with certain players.

By the way, the new uniforms look dope. Another font would be better but they still look a lot better than the redish/orange ones

Aug 7, 2003
hes been training with chris bosh's trainer, not chris bosh

and the jerseys arent nuggetish in color. peep the offical logo from the warriors media question thing and apply those colors to the jerseys below. i dont know how that circle area is going to work tho. i hope its not screen printed on. i also heard the jerseys have the same type of v-neck that orlando uses so that might not be the final jerseys.