Golden St. Warriors 14-15...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
This dude just played the "i really do have a girlfriend, she just dont live around here" card....

Anyways, best team in the association and it aint even close. A well respected basketball mind said the dubs this year are putting together a season that will be in the top 5 of all time. But what do i know, i was for the monta trade, liked firing jackson and hiring kerr, loved Klays max deal and not trading him for love. Wonder what i was wrong about....

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
This dude just played the "i really do have a girlfriend, she just dont live around here" card....

Anyways, best team in the association and it aint even close. A well respected basketball mind said the dubs this year are putting together a season that will be in the top 5 of all time. But what do i know, i was for the monta trade, liked firing jackson and hiring kerr, loved Klays max deal and not trading him for love. Wonder what i was wrong about....
Klay is responsible for each and every loss we would be undefeated without that scrub. Kevin love and Martin would have us undefeated

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Chris Mullin to coach St. John's

Chris Mullin has agreed to a deal to become the next head coach at St. John's, multiple sources told ESPN.

Mullin, 51, is one of the greatest players in St. John's history, winning the Big East Player of the Year award three times in the 1980s. He was drafted seventh overall in the 1985 NBA draft by the Golden State Warriors, playing in five straight All-Star Games from 1989 to 1993. Mullin is also a two-time Olympic gold medalist and was induced into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.

Since retiring, Mullin has spent time in the front offices of the Warriors and Sacramento Kings.

Mullin replaces Steve Lavin, who parted ways with the Red Storm on Friday after five seasons. St. John's made two NCAA tournament appearances and two NIT appearances during Lavin's tenure.

The Red Storm were 21-12 this past season, getting knocked out in the round of 64 by San Diego State. St. John's loses four seniors, while Rysheed Jordan and Chris Obekpa are considering the NBA draft. Top-50 recruit Brandon Sampson also reopened his recruitment after Lavin and the program parted ways.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
playoff intensity to this game
but.the clips need this one.way more than.we.do, dubs are good no matter what the outcome

chris paul is.a.floppy ass.broad.tho
frfr

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
T-Rip @T-Rip lets see your troll effort on this win where we didnt play the defensive player of the year, nobody played over 30 mins, on the road against a playoff team that needed the win and their coach was talkin mad shit before the game....