Goddamned College Football

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
How does FrSU look this year? They lost some serious talent from last year.
I went to the Fresno State vs. San Jose State game, and it was pretty fun to watch that offense. But yeah, losing Derek Carr, Davante Adams, and Isaiah Burse to the NFL is gonna hurt. Replacing Carr is Brandon Connette from Duke. He's from Southern California and has an extra year of eligibility, and decided to go to Fresno State so he could be much closer to his mom, who has cancer. It won't be easy replacing Carr, but Connette could give Fresno State another dimension on offense since he's a dual threat QB. Last season at Duke, he threw for 1,300 yards + 13 TDs/6 INTs, while rushing for 300 yards + 14 TDs.

May 9, 2002
First game jumps off tonight!

Abilene Christian at Georgia State

This is GSU's first full season as a FBS team. Ill be watching, if nothing else to scout their talent for when they make the trip out to Montlake in three weeks!

IM FUCKIN PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GSU has lost 16 in a row....and they pull it off! Arbuckle looked fairly good. Was impressed with his moxy down the stretch. That last drive was very Russell Wilson-esque.

Jan 18, 2006
Fresno State must be wack these days. Rossibreath @Rossibreath already damn near done with College fb, Wisconsin just went down. Im so happy myself Cal just matched # of wins from last season in just 1 week lol. Stanford smashed but against a shitty opponent. Im all for playing schools not so good in the 1st week but UC Davis is as small of a college in D1 i think as any.

Oct 3, 2006
What a fucking weekend...

I think every Fresno State fan knew the outcome would end up being similar to the Vegas bowl. Despite us returning nearly all of our defense from last year, our athletes just can't compete with a blueblood. Utah should be a game we CAN win though.

A few more thoughts-

I don't give a shit how much Oregon runs the score this season, I'm done buying their hype. Alabama, Stanford and any other smashmouth/pro-style type team will contain their offense all day.

North Dakota St needs to move up and Idaho needs to move down.

Preseason rankings are stupid ie; South Carolina

The Boise era was fun, but LOL @ Michigan St for signing a 7 game series or some shit with Boise, thinking that they would still end up being good for the next decade.

Lol @ Kiffin/Saban. It's gonna be a long season for them. I think they will drop a game or two this year.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Oregon has had a great offense but every time they play a team with a great defense they get embarrassed.

I have very low hopes for USC this season and all the news has been bad news. Sorry Fresno State had to open the season like that

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Yeah Oregon Ducks are hella weak. lol

But I bet most of you will be watching them run up the score against Michigan st. on national tv this saturday.
I ain't trippin, I'd like to see them be great even if they're in the Pac 12 even though I obviously hope they don't mash on USC every year. If they're going to dominate the Pac-12, I hope they dominate in the playoff too.

May 9, 2002
Both the Huskies and the Noles more or less "escaped" this weekend...thats what happens when you under-estimate your foe. Chalk it up as a learning experience.

USC looked good, but we dont know how good or bad FrSU is yet. Next weekend is a HUGE matchup between them and Stanford. Thats awesome. Also, Oregon and MSU? Very nice.

Oct 3, 2006
Both the Huskies and the Noles more or less "escaped" this weekend...thats what happens when you under-estimate your foe. Chalk it up as a learning experience.

USC looked good, but we dont know how good or bad FrSU is yet. Next weekend is a HUGE matchup between them and Stanford. Thats awesome. Also, Oregon and MSU? Very nice.
Fresno St was just really bad. Pat Hill did a better job with getting them ready for BCS teams, but was too lax with conference opponents. DeRuyter is the opposite.