FRESNO STATE WINS THE SILICON VALLEY CLASSIC.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
might as well call it the fresno state bowl...they have been in it for a few years in a row now..to me this bowl is pathetic they just made it up so state can make some extra cash, its got to be the worst bowl of them all...maybe next year pat hill will make a realistic schedule that our team has a chance to win a few games...

Mar 18, 2003
Dosia said:
might as well call it the fresno state bowl...they have been in it for a few years in a row now..to me this bowl is pathetic they just made it up so state can make some extra cash, its got to be the worst bowl of them all
I don't know about all that. This bowl has produced good games year after year. This bowl was created because the WAC champions were not gaurenteed a bowl bid, which is obsurd, so they created this bowl to put a stamp on it. I have to admit, this years bowl was a joke, pathetic, just like you said, but did you watch the previous three SVFC bowls? In 2000 Air Force vs. Fresno State was a thrilling game, then Michigan State, and last year against Georgia Tech, all which were good games. Hawaii, FSU, and Boise are good teams year after year who are never given any respect, they beat non conference teams and lose to each other. This keeps them from getting the recognition they deserve.

Dosia said:
maybe next year pat hill will make a realistic schedule that our team has a chance to win a few games...
Pat Hill is one of the best coaches in the country and he is scheduling accordingly. There have been years where Fresno State had solid seasons but were denied any good bowl games because of their schudule strength (See the 2001 season). Pat Hill is doing a great job with this team, I'm glad he's fighting to get these teams to play them. Some teams are afraid to play the bulldogs because it's to big of a risk factor, if they beat them it means nothing and if they lose it means everything.

proppa said:
and what did berrien do?
What did his star quaterback do? 133 passing yards? Come on now.

LiuKang9mm said:
hahah fresno state sucks so who cares?
They are 37-18 over the last 4 years with all winning records under coach Pat Hill, how do they suck?

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Here u go again with this garbage Fresno St. shit!! Hill aint shit!! Fresno aint shit and that bowl game aint shit!! Stop while u are behind!! Aint nobody scurred to play those marks!! Its a waste of time mane!! The sooner u know that the better!! GOT EM!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
What does that have to do with this thread?? But whatever floats your boat mane!! GOT EM!!!

Sep 13, 2002
you just said above aint no one scared to play those marks.

and i just wanted you to know know body is scared to play your mark ass team or any team in your conference for that matter.

i mean you talk down so much i wanted to give your team = time thought it be fair

Mar 18, 2003
PAT HILL SUCKS?!? Bahahahaha! Are you fucking serious? You straight KILLED your credibility with that one. Break it on down then and tell the board why the GURU, Mel Kiper Jr., the schools who tried to snag him (and much more) are all wrong.

BREAK IT DOWN YOU DUMBSHIT "GURU"!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Man u can hype up your wack ass squad and coach, but he aint shit until he goes to a big school and have some tight seasons!! He coaches a weak school that aint never a threat to win shit so he aint shit like I said!! And there u go again livin of anotha man's opinion!! Kiper aint always right mane so try to form your own opinion!! The Guru has spoken!! And proppa the difference is I never said anyone was scared to play Penn St. or anyone else for that matter, so what u say is pointless!! U just mad cause LSU is the rela champions and have the Sears Trophy to prove it!! What yall got the regular Rose bowl trophy that goes out every year!! LMAO!!! GOT EM!!!

Sep 13, 2002
they got the ap trophy thats been around for ohhhhhh how long?

and lsu has the sears throphy that aint been around for but a few years.

so keep speakin czar and your look worse and worse by the word.

a historical trophy that many teams have held. or something that was made up for money.

Mar 18, 2003
CZAR said:
Man u can hype up your wack ass squad and coach, but he aint shit until he goes to a big school and have some tight seasons!! He coaches a weak school that aint never a threat to win shit so he aint shit like I said!!
Actually you have it ass backwards. A coach isn't shit until he goes to a weak school and improves them dramatically. Remember the debate about Phil Jackson where people were saying he won't be considered the best because he was always put on a good team. Yeah, you remember. You actually proved me more right with that wack ass rant~ Got that ass!

CZAR said:
And there u go again livin of anotha man's opinion!! Kiper aint always right mane so try to form your own opinion!!
I didn't say he was always right, and I never use opinions as the basis of my arguement. I said myself, Kiper, and the schools who tried to snag them. Sure Kiper's opinion might not mean much, but if you have 10 people like Kiper agreeing, it means a lot.