Is Frank Gore a Hall of Famer?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
I am using a sample set of the last 3-5 years, you dont have to, obviously, I'm just saying I think one year is not enough to say the rooks are in the elite class of currently playing RBS

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
10k doesn't mean automatic HOF. AP is already at 10k in less years than Gore. And a ring doesn't mean automatic HOF, cuz LT is going in without one. Frank Gore can be considered one of if not the greatest 49er running back but he still has more to do to be HOF caliber. 12-13k would put him up with the elite RBs and would probably make him a lock tho. IMO as it stands now he is not but he could be on his way, although AP has more yards in less years.

Nov 18, 2010
He needs a next 2k and I think more touchdowns or a ring. Or better yet a next 3k.
Ladainian didnt get a ring but he has more than double Gore's TDs plus nearly a next 4k and Gore definitely won't hit that.

I say no and I think the NFL will set the tone by not enshrining Edgerrin James. Theyre the same caliber of player great but not among the greatest.

May 9, 2002
He needs a next 2k and I think more touchdowns or a ring. Or better yet a next 3k.
Ladainian didnt get a ring but he has more than double Gore's TDs plus nearly a next 4k and Gore definitely won't hit that.

I say no and I think the NFL will set the tone by not enshrining Edgerrin James. Theyre the same caliber of player great but not among the greatest.
What do you mean by saying he needs certain amount of "next"? What does that mean?