FIFA Futsal World Cup 2008

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
dude i cant believe brazil won 21-0 thats re-fucking-diculous...im surprised iran are ranked hella high in futsal

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Well, they won 29:2 against Guatemala in 2000 (when the tournament was in Guatemala on top of that)

And they have a 76:0 win against East Timor a few years ago....

If everything is normal. Brazil should trash everybody and win it, but the same was expected in 2000 and 2004 and they got edged out by Spain's defense

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
we'd be a lot better off in america as a soccer playin nation if we paid attention to shit like futsal.. niggas aint got no footwork up here like they got worldwide.

that indoor soccer shit is a sham cuz the walls protect kids who dont have footwork.
you gotta work at futsal. technically sound.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
we'd be a lot better off in america as a soccer playin nation if we paid attention to shit like futsal.. niggas aint got no footwork up here like they got worldwide.

that indoor soccer shit is a sham cuz the walls protect kids who dont have footwork.
you gotta work at futsal. technically sound.
I absolutely agree with your point about the walls. I have played indoor soccer (and not futsal) here and people are just kicking the ball into the wall and passing me by, and I am like "WTF!!!???, play like a man and try to do some move!", it's very frustrating for the other players, and of course, in the end, when you got to the real field, there is no wall to play with, and if you're pushed to the line, futsal skills like this at 4:10:

are very very useful

For those who have them, of course

Anyway, the thing I don't understand is why a game that has the same flair as streetball, is not popular here.

After all, that's a game where you can do things like this:

and this:

and a lot more

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
because honestly.. .just like white boys on the basketball court..
white boys rarely have juke ems... especially in soccer..
they either try to speed by you or out physical you.
i play defensive midfielder and shut down all the pretty boy #10 star strikers...

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Well, #10 is the epitome of talent and skills. That's the Pele-Maradona-Zidane-Ronaldinho type of player

If your # 10s are physical players, then your soccer program is in deep trouble

P.S. I think I have said this before many times - the reason for USA players being what they are is that for some reason the american football mentality (you have to outrun and outmuscle your opponents in order to win) gets translated into real football.

P.S.S. Back on topic

Semifinals:

53 16/10 10:30 Rio De Janeiro Russia - Brazil
54 16/10 12:30 Rio De Janeiro Spain - Italy

My prediction (not a hard one to do) is a Spain - Brazil final and this time Brazil wins it

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
There is no such clip about american football that I am aware of

And do you know whatthe reason for that is?

Nobody outside of the US cares about this sport. And wherever rugby is played, rugby players and fans laugh at you and your protective clothing as being made for bitches and not for real men

Aug 9, 2006
Nobody outside of the US cares about this sport. And wherever rugby is played, rugby players and fans laugh at you and your protective clothing as being made for bitches and not for real men
rugby players are not nearly the athletes that NFL players are...

we dont give a fuck what anybody "cares" about outside our country...we dont need anyones aproval...US will dickslap every country for a number of reasons and sports is one of the major ones..

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
rugby players are not nearly the athletes that NFL players are...

we dont give a fuck what anybody "cares" about outside our country...we dont need anyones aproval...US will dickslap every country for a number of reasons and sports is one of the major ones..
If you keep that attitude for some more time, you will soon have nothing to back it up.

I don't like rugby because it's a very rough sport, but those people are real men and it's ridiculous to compare them to NFL, they take even more physical contact than NFL players, and they wear absolutely no protection. I've seen interviews with retired rugby players where they listed their injuries and it was a laundry list of broken arms, legs, ribs, torn ligaments, muscles, everything you can think of. Yes, they're not all steroid-pumped 300-pound gorillas, here you're right, but I would like to see those 300-pound gorillas survive in a rugby game