Epic trip turned legendary!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Some of you guys seen I flew out to Wisconsin for the Niners/packers playoff game. I have a homie out her who is a packer fan and gave us the whole lambeau tailgate experience. Then walkin into the stadium you start feeling the atmosphere of this legendary building. Then you come out of the tunnel, see the frozen tundra and you get goose bumps. I personally witnessed my team play at lambeau field, in one of the coldest games ever played, in the playoffs!!! It was seriously a moment that rivals nothing except the birth of my son. Then my flight home gets cancelled, so I'm stuck out here, my boy takes us back out to lambeau for a tour of the stadium, and it is fucking phenomenal. The highlight of the tour is we get to where the players come out of the locker room and run on the field thru the tunnel, the guide says we are gonna give you the player experience, they raise the gate and start blasting music and crowd noise as you walk out to the field. Unreal experience!! And now it just so happens the Warriors are playing Milwaukee tonight, so we got court side seats to the game!!!!

This trip that was supposed to be real short has turned into my trip of a lifetime!!!!

Any of you real football fans on here, please take this one piece of advice, see Lambeau field for yourself before your gone. You will not be disappointed...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
That's awesome. I have a couple friends who are niners fan that went to the game in green bay last season and they said it was a great experience. I'm sure a playoff game, especially one like that, was on a whole different level.

I'll look for you on tv tonight. You gonna be sitting courtside with dubs gear on?

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Some of you guys seen I flew out to Wisconsin for the Niners/packers playoff game. I have a homie out her who is a packer fan and gave us the whole lambeau tailgate experience. Then walkin into the stadium you start feeling the atmosphere of this legendary building. Then you come out of the tunnel, see the frozen tundra and you get goose bumps. I personally witnessed my team play at lambeau field, in one of the coldest games ever played, in the playoffs!!! It was seriously a moment that rivals nothing except the birth of my son. Then my flight home gets cancelled, so I'm stuck out here, my boy takes us back out to lambeau for a tour of the stadium, and it is fucking phenomenal. The highlight of the tour is we get to where the players come out of the locker room and run on the field thru the tunnel, the guide says we are gonna give you the player experience, they raise the gate and start blasting music and crowd noise as you walk out to the field. Unreal experience!! And now it just so happens the Warriors are playing Milwaukee tonight, so we got court side seats to the game!!!!

This trip that was supposed to be real short has turned into my trip of a lifetime!!!!

Any of you real football fans on here, please take this one piece of advice, see Lambeau field for yourself before your gone. You will not be disappointed...
That's awesome. Fuck u for beating us again tho. Maybe the Bucks will pay you back lol

Nov 24, 2003

Glad this thread wasn't about which city was more ghetto or why you might get stabbed....

Congrats on the trip man, sounds like a good time.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Glad this thread wasn't about which city was more ghetto or why you might get stabbed....

Congrats on the trip man, sounds like a good time.
Green Bay has by far the best fans I've ever encountered. After the game, people were shaking my hand and high fiving us, tellin us good game and all that. Humble fans and a great place to watch a game.

Jun 23, 2002

thats fuckin dope man. good shit! i wanted to visit some fam i got out in DC and catch the recent warriors game out there but didnt go because of the weather. wish i did.

but with the 9er win and another W tonight for the warriors, thats a HELL of an epic sportsweek that you saw in person. crazy!

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Warrior game last night was dope!!! We took over the Bradley center. And tonight we took over Silk's tiddie bar. This has been a trip I'll never forget, but I'm glad to be getting home.