EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS: CELTICS VS. HEAT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win?

• Heat in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heat in 5

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Celtics in 4

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Celtics in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celtics in 6

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Celtics in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
CELTICS/HEAT SHIIT AS A BULLS FAN HAVE MIXED FEELINGS....KINDA WAS LIKE FUCK IT GO LEBRON GET YOUR RING ALREADY NOW IM LIKE GO CELTICS WHO GAVE THEM A CHANCE I MEAN THEY LOST THEIR CENTER IN THE BEGINING HAD INJURIES. GOING 4 A GOOD SERIES.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
heat should have "destroyed" the pacers, but ended up down 2-1 and had to claw their way out. boston has a much better functioning offense than indy
they should have destroyed a team who was the 3 seed in the East when they were missing one of their best 3 players for the whole series?

I dunno about that

Apr 7, 2004
Wade will be the biggest player for the heat in this series unless boston makes rondo guard wade. I see wade scoring 30+ every game the heat win with Lebron having a little less of a scoring out put(20+) but coming up big on the defensive end.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
they should have destroyed a team who was the 3 seed in the East when they were missing one of their best 3 players for the whole series?

I dunno about that
being a 3 seed in the east isn't saying much, come on now. pacers have one of the ugliest offenses in the league(stats don't tell the tale, you'd have to actually watch them play) and lol at bosh being a huge deal all the sudden. they got wade and lebron, they should never have been down 2-1 against the pacers. I know the thunder and spurs wouldn't have been.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
being a 3 seed in the east isn't saying much, come on now. pacers have one of the ugliest offenses in the league(stats don't tell the tale, you'd have to actually watch them play) and lol at bosh being a huge deal all the sudden. they got wade and lebron, they should never have been down 2-1 against the pacers. I know the thunder and spurs wouldn't have been.
yeah, because the Thunder and Spurs are better than the Heat... I won't deny that.I'm on record stating that I think whoever comes out of the West (probably the Spurs) will win the championship

if anything I think it's impressive that Miami was able to come back from being down 2-1, win 3 in a row, and do it without Bosh. what do you mean lol @ Bosh being a big deal all of a sudden? it used to be that Lebron was a punk for teaming up with 2 all star players, now you act like Bosh doesn't even matter. lol, you spin shit any possible way to knock Lebron and the Heat. GTFOH

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
I voted Celtics in 6. The reason is The heat will have NO answer for Rando. KG and Pierce and Ray Allen will create a match up problem cause Lebron can only guard 1 man. The Celtics should easily win the rebounding battle and the celtics play defense. I see no reason the Celtics cant win this in 6 games and then Lose to the Spurs in the finals......

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
yeah, because the Thunder and Spurs are better than the Heat... I won't deny that.I'm on record stating that I think whoever comes out of the West (probably the Spurs) will win the championship

if anything I think it's impressive that Miami was able to come back from being down 2-1, win 3 in a row, and do it without Bosh. what do you mean lol @ Bosh being a big deal all of a sudden? it used to be that Lebron was a punk for teaming up with 2 all star players, now you act like Bosh doesn't even matter. lol, you spin shit any possible way to knock Lebron and the Heat. GTFOH
bosh was a big deal before they actually played together. if he was such a big deal, they wouldn't have been able to come back from 2-1 without him. bosh is an all star caliber player, but he doesn't fit in well with wade and lebron.

anyway, I was just pointing out that the heat wouldn't destroy the celtics, just like they couldn't destroy the pacers. even though they have two players in that can put up 40 a night.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
bosh was a big deal before they actually played together. if he was such a big deal, they wouldn't have been able to come back from 2-1 without him. bosh is an all star caliber player, but he doesn't fit in well with wade and lebron.

anyway, I was just pointing out that the heat wouldn't destroy the celtics, just like they couldn't destroy the pacers. even though they have two players in that can put up 40 a night.
I guess everyone else's opinion of Bosh and his role/importance on the team is wrong... and you're right.

With that being said, I agree with you that they will not destroy the Celtics. I think they will win in 6 as I said before

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
everyone else's opinion? you mean all the analysts on espn that completely ignored bosh until he got injured and then acted like he was the most important player on the team once it looked like the heat might be in trouble?

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
bosh might be more important if the heat had a better coach that could figure out a way to incorporate all 3 of their stars.

and lol at you just going off of what espn is saying.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
yup, just like I called the heat not winning a championship when all your espn analysts had them winning 10 in a row. it's pretty clear that isn't going to happen, lol.