DWIGHT FAGGOT NOT HAPPY WITH PG SITUATION IN HOUSTON, BLAMES LiN FOR LOSS VS LAKERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2011
LMFAO..I ALMOST FEEL BAD FOR ROCKET FANS NOW. THEY REALLY THOUGHT THEY WERE GETTING A PREMIER SUPERSTAR AND NOT A TEAM CANCER...HERE'S SOME QUOTES FROM HOUSTON ROCKET FORUMS:

Got this today - from a VERY credible source... He is being patient, but I can tell you he isn't really happy with the Rockets PGs. Wouldn't mind if Rockets look at other options.
Reliable inside source
Sources: Dwight isn't "thrilled" with PG situation. - Page 2 - ClutchFans
and It Begins...

chickensandwich said:
Dave McMenamin @mcten
Dwight Howard: "Our free throws were terrible." He shot 5-for-16 (31.3 pct). Rest of his team shot 28-for-36 (77.8 pct)
so by our i guess he means my
Let me give you the breakdown D-12
Chandler Parsons 3-4 FTM-FTA
Dwight Howard 5-16 FTM-FTA
Omer Asik 4-6 FTM-FTA
James Harden 14-16 FTM-FTA
Omri Casspi 2-2 FTM-FTA
Jermey Link 5-8 FTM-FTA.

Dudeness said:
"Numerious people reported that after the buzzer Howard went beserk at lin in the tunnel. "

MIMLaker said:
On TNT, they showed Howard telling Sager in the locker room that on the last play, "we talked about it, they messed up, it happens..."

Unbelievable. *Just unbelievable. *:facepalm:

MIM

FreakofNature said:
Some quotes from over there... The diva' prim a Donna *is at it again ...

"Then he should have stayed in LA with Nash."

"Imagine if we can trade Howard for an elite 4."

"I really hope we don't regret signing this guy, but I have a feeling we might SMH... "

"Why? because he didn't get enough passes in the paint to make even more free throw attempts? lol 5/16?"
and it begins...

He should fix his own stupid ass first.

Tough ****, he signed a contract for the next 4 years - tell the source that the Rockets PGs are not happy that Dwight can't make a FT.

DD
Hope Rockets trade Howard the scrub.
hope this isn't true.

the LAST thing dwight needs to do is complain now.

his reputation is already at an all time low
Hes never happy with anything. This guys a diva and a chemistry killer.
Holy crap.

Really?

I mean we are 6 games deep into the season and he's already complaining about our PG's?

I take this as a very, very bad sign. SMH
Dwight is a cancer...no team will ever win championship with him.
What is Bev and Lin suppose to do? They don't handle the ball much.
Then he should have stayed in LA with Nash.
He's angry at Harden, the PG?
I really hope we don't regret signing this guy, but I have a feeling we might SMH...
Can you be more specific?

Wants Jeremy to start? Wants Bev to start? Brooks? A new one all together?
We are not happy with Dwight's free throws.

What am I supposed to do?
it's the pg's fault bigs push him outside the paint?

it's the pg's fault he has no post game?

it's the pg's fault he can't shoot free throws?

wahhhhhhhhhhh throw me more lobs because that's the only way i can score

smh
Dwight Howard, an NBA locker room headache for 10 years now

JAMES WORTHY, MY IDOL:

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
it was a veteran move and rarely gets called in that situation. lol, didn't warrior fans want dwight to sign with them
I did, but seeing how he's been playing and acting, I'm glad we didn't. Especially considering we may have had to give up klay or barnes and they both look really good right now. Dwight hasn't been terrible, but hasn't been what he should be, and I thought he was just unhappy on the lakers. I figured if he was finally in a place he could choose and wanted to be he would play harder and not be a huge fag, but nope... he's still acting like a bitch

Jan 18, 2006
i know i know. Just like its cool to say fuck the Lakers on here but not fuck the Heat. All i know is i didnt see a live special when Howard went to the Lakers or Rockets

Last edited:
Props: Defy and :ab:

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
as much as I've hated on bron, at least he's somewhat proven himself by winning. I still don't care too much for his style of play with all the flopping and don't think his game will age too well. at least he's got some rings though, dwight on the other hand still ain't did shit

Props: Mr G

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
kobe about to come back from an achilles, curry missing games with bruised ankles every other week. lol curry gotta be the biggest bitch in sports history then!