DURANT IS REALISTICALLY A BETTER PLAYER THAN LEBRONZE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2015
don't let the media fool u .. marketing aside, durant is better in basically every facet of the game outside of passing. and that's only cuz lebron doesn't have the offensive arsenal to be a shoot first player.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
KD is one of the biggest offensive threats in the game, no doubt but to say he's better than LeBron would be up for debate, I personally would choose a Durant over a LeBron but as much as I can't stand the Cav's Bron still got him when it comes to crashing the glass and overall steals per game... I can also see LeBrons on-court awareness being slightly better but again that's just my opinion.

In saying that though, I think this series will show everyone just how good, if not better KD's offensive AND defensive prowess can be compared to LeBrons if his defense is anything like it has been in the Western Conference rounds.

Feb 19, 2015
KD is one of the biggest offensive threats in the game, no doubt but to say he's better than LeBron would be up for debate, I personally would choose a Durant over a LeBron but as much as I can't stand the Cav's Bron still got him when it comes to crashing the glass and overall steals per game... I can also see LeBrons on-court awareness being slightly better but again that's just my opinion.

In saying that though, I think this series will show everyone just how good, if not better KD's offensive AND defensive prowess can be compared to LeBrons if his defense is anything like it has been in the Western Conference rounds.
lebron is overrated bruh .. kd is far better defensively, and on offense, it's not even close.

Feb 8, 2006
I disagree. Rating any modern day player over LeBron is pure foolishness. LeBron has controlled the Eastern Conference for how many successive seasons, regardless of the team he has been on? This type of chatter is just pointless noise.

lebron is a beast
but he is a football player that plays basketball basically
kd is taller and a much better shooter
lebron is stronger and better passer

Feb 19, 2015
I disagree. Rating any modern day player over LeBron is pure foolishness. LeBron has controlled the Eastern Conference for how many successive seasons, regardless of the team he has been on? This type of chatter is just pointless noise.

the eastern conference aka the JV league .. with superteams

lmao

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
the eastern conference aka the JV league .. with superteams

lmao
You can call it what you want but none of those players he has played with during that time have been able to reach the same accomplishments without him. Durant's accomplishments with his dynamic duo didn't result in squat, and he had to join a superteam to have a shot at a ring since GSW put it together. As far as your JV quip, the worst player in the NBA is still many times better than anyone on this forum, so that makes us the elementary level of NBA opinion.

Feb 19, 2015
You can call it what you want but none of those players he has played with during that time have been able to reach the same accomplishments without him. Durant's accomplishments with his dynamic duo didn't result in squat, and he had to join a superteam to have a shot at a ring since GSW put it together. As far as your JV quip, the worst player in the NBA is still many times better than anyone on this forum, so that makes us the elementary level of NBA opinion.

lol durant wit wade and bosh in the east, followed by kyrie and love in the east would absolutely be dominating.

on the contrary, theres no way lebronze and westbrook would co-exist...especially playin out west. lebronze wouldn't be even close to the position he's in now.

I agree about the worst players in the NBA bein far better than anyone on this forum tho...but thats neither here nor there.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
lol durant wit wade and bosh in the east, followed by kyrie and love in the east would absolutely be dominating.

on the contrary, theres no way lebronze and westbrook would co-exist...especially playin out west. lebronze wouldn't be even close to the position he's in now.
You speak what ifs, I can only speak what is. You are entitled to your opinions but neither of us have any idea at the end of the day. I agree the West has been full of solid teams, so I sort of agree with your opinion in that aspect.

Feb 19, 2015
You speak what ifs, I can only speak what is. You are entitled to your opinions but neither of us have any idea at the end of the day. I agree the West has been full of solid teams, so I sort of agree with your opinion in that aspect.

at the end of the day, it's all speculation .. but durant is better on both ends when u use the eye test.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
lol

kobe fans are threatened by lebron because it's widely accepted that lebron passed already kobe in terms of career achievement. so all they do is talk about lebron and try to chop him down

only aspect of the game that kd is better is offense. lebron has dominated the game on both ends, the entire league and conversations since he started playing in the nba.

Feb 19, 2015
lol

kobe fans are threatened by lebron because it's widely accepted that lebron passed already kobe in terms of career achievement. so all they do is talk about lebron and try to chop him down

only aspect of the game that kd is better is offense. lebron has dominated the game on both ends, the entire league and conversations since he started playing in the nba.

this is what the media will have u think, because it aids their agenda and helps ratings etc. .. lebron is 3/7 in the finals about to be 3/8 .. realistically could be 1/8 witout some extreme luck on his side (ray allen miracle shot, draymond suspension). and that's with superteams lmao.

all the players who played with both acknowledge that kobe is head and shoulders above lebron .. it's only the nerds in the media who never played the game that say different, because they don't understand the game past statistics and have a motive to promote lebron to great lengths. they can't have lebron vs mj talks on espn 24/7 if they acknowledge he's not on kobe's level. the brian windhorsts and colin cowherds are on lebron's nuts, but they simply don't understand basketball. u ask michael jordan, kevin durant, charles barkley, shaq, kyrie, etc who's better, and they won't hesitate to say kobe wit the quickness..don't fall for the traps, brodie.

Last edited:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
kobe was nothing but a me-first volume shooter who didn't make anyone better. and needed hall of famers on his squad to get chips.

for all the 'kobe played w smush parker' talk, realize that lebron took the 2008 cavs to the eastern conference finals w his second best player being mo ffkng williams.

and for all the 'stat nerd' talk, all it takes would be for me to mention that kobe was robin to shaq's batman. then you would respond by posting up their stats, then saying 'see they were both good! kobe was shaq's equal!'. without realizing that kobe was able to eat bcuz shaq was so dominant. no need to rely on stats, I watched it all myself. I actually think this exact exchange went down in another thread if I'm not mistaken.

kobe averaged, what, eight points and came off the bench behind eddie jones when he came into the league. shooting airballs in crucial playoff situations. while lebron was the leader of his team strait out of high school? come on now

lol there's no comparison although I'm sure you'll try

yeah, lebron lost in some finals. yes that ray allen shot was got damn lucky/legendary/crazy, whatever. but leading two different teams to seven strait years of finals, without injury, is pretty fckng amazing no matter if you like him or not

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
aint no media narrative, I'm watching all this chit myself. kd is better offensively but lebron is better overall. lebrons body of work speaks for itself

I'd have guessed that you woulda been a bigger 'kd is a bitch for going to the dubs' person over being a 'lebron sucks' person

Feb 19, 2015
kobe was nothing but a me-first volume shooter who didn't make anyone better. and needed hall of famers on his squad to get chips.

for all the 'kobe played w smush parker' talk, realize that lebron took the 2008 cavs to the eastern conference finals w his second best player being mo ffkng williams.

and for all the 'stat nerd' talk, all it takes would be for me to mention that kobe was robin to shaq's batman. then you would respond by posting up their stats, then saying 'see they were both good! kobe was shaq's equal!'. without realizing that kobe was able to eat bcuz shaq was so dominant. no need to rely on stats, I watched it all myself. I actually think this exact exchange went down in another thread if I'm not mistaken.

kobe averaged, what, eight points and came off the bench behind eddie jones when he came into the league. shooting airballs in crucial playoff situations. while lebron was the leader of his team strait out of high school? come on now

lol there's no comparison although I'm sure you'll try

yeah, lebron lost in some finals. yes that ray allen shot was got damn lucky/legendary/crazy, whatever. but leading two different teams to seven strait years of finals, without injury, is pretty fckng amazing no matter if you like him or not

lmfao stop that

kobe won with gasol as his second option....in the western conference

thats less than what mj or lebron won with....lebron would never win wit gasol as his second option. that would be equivalent to him winning with bosh or love as his second option, which we all know would never happen.

lebron needs an alpha scorer on his side to lead the way offensively.

you're obviously a kobe/laker hater, but cmon, only a fuckin moron would deny Kobe's greatness and write him off as "nothing more than a volume shooter". he must've raped your team at one point or another for u to be that bitter.

kobe was never a robin...shaq had seniority because he was older, but they were a 1-2 punch; 2 hall of fame players who were equally as important to the teams success. don't forget how many clutch performances by Kobe it took for the lakers to barely edge out the blazers and kings in 7 games..shit was not a breeze. kobe shitted on the superior western conference (spurs, kings), while shaq feasted on the far less competitive east. with no kobe, theres no three peat, and vice versa. thats like if we say Kareem was a robin to Magic Johnson. you're disrespecting the sport of basketball wit that casual nonsense.

facts, kobe only needed 1 all-star on his team to win...lebron always needed at least 2.

kobe was drafted to a stacked lakers team outa high school....of course he had to work his way up. the fact that u have to bring that up just shows the level of desperation u have to reach to in order to discredit the goat.

and again, durant in Lebron's shoes would also have led those superteams to 7 straight finals in the east. kobe in his shoes woulda went 4/4 with wade and bosh on his team. period.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2015
If that's true why did he choke in the playoffs last year and then join the team that beat him immediately after the season?

And wow, I'm so impressed he's playing good on a super team! So much pressure carrying a team!

LEBRON BEEN ON SUPER TEAMS THIS ENTIRE TIME

DURANT CHOKES BECAUSE HE HAD ONE FOOT OUT THE DOOR AND ALREADY HAD HIS HEART SET ON GS

Feb 19, 2015
SCARY LEBRON PASSES THE FINAL SHOT TO KORVER

THEN KD DRILLS A THREE IN HIS FACE

THEREIN, MY FRIENDS, LIES THE DIFFERENCE