DURANT IS REALISTICALLY A BETTER PLAYER THAN LEBRONZE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
If that's true why did he choke in the playoffs last year and then join the team that beat him immediately after the season?

And wow, I'm so impressed he's playing good on a super team! So much pressure carrying a team!

That just makes the pill all the more bitter for OKC to swallow so that's great with me!

Fingers crossed that KD and Warriors sweep the Cavs in glorious fashion and the ensuing celebration all the way across the country causes the fracking filled state of Oklahoma to rupture and the Chesapeake Energy Arena fall into a bottomless pit.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
SCARY LEBRON PASSES THE FINAL SHOT TO KORVER

THEN KD DRILLS A THREE IN HIS FACE

THEREIN, MY FRIENDS, LIES THE DIFFERENCE
you can make the argument for different styles of play

but overall lebron is much more accomplished. this one series, this one game, or that one shot doesn't change any of that.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
That just makes the pill all the more bitter for OKC to swallow so that's great with me!

Fingers crossed that KD and Warriors sweep the Cavs in glorious fashion and the ensuing celebration all the way across the country causes the fracking filled state of Oklahoma to rupture and the Chesapeake Energy Arena fall into a bottomless pit.
This.

Russ and OKC have the most backward, bitter, bitch made fans in the league I've seen in my time of being a longtime NBA fan by a stretch. To this day, I've yet to come across ONE that's capable of having, let alone holding a subjective conversation without being a complete fucktard... the absolute classless of all in terms of their hillbilly-like behavior and biased antics.

Fuck 'em all.