::Draft 2002:: Sleepaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
I'm not certain how many of you humans really know sports, but what picks do you consider draft day "sleepaz"? In other words, like a diamond in the rough in this year's draft.

I'd have to go with Chicago's 6th round pick tailback Adrian Peterson out of Georgia Southern. This nigga ran for 100 yards in 36 CONSECUTIVE games! In 42 games he hit paydirt 85 times & in 57 career appearances he rushed for 9,145 yards (avg. of 160.44 yds/game) & a 111 TDs. Keep your eyes peeled. Even though it was I-AA that is still unfuckwidable.

SikIndividuoh...invisible

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
i missed it too, whats up wit pittsburg we coming back next year#1 deffense mothafucka's, we takin out them bitch ass cheatin patriots too, pay a mothafucka off.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i hope the Seahawks don't fail horribly like they have the past few seasons....anyone know where i can look at the drafts and shit? nfl.com probably got that shit huh?

Apr 25, 2002
Chestor Taylor outta Toledo should do some damage in Baltimore, he went in the 6th round......an Luke Staley should be coo in Detroit

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
the 49ers got DT Josh Shaw in the 5th round...this cat can play but he slipped so far because he blew his knee out last year...also Luke Staley should be solid and Antwan Randel El is too athletic not to have a impact with the Steeleres.

Apr 25, 2002
Who is your favorite team and how did you think they fared in the draft, did they fill the needs they wanted? I got to go for the home team, the Seahawks. I thought Jerramy Stevens was a nice pick up and he has a tremendous amount of upside, fuck all his problems in the past he will produce. I could see him being a lot like Tony Gonzalez, just give him a few years. We also got Maurice Morris the running back from Oregon. He is pretty solid, but Im not sure if they should have taken him this high. He will be a quality backup to Shaun Alexander tho. The rest of our picks probably wont help much till the future.

Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:
i hope the Seahawks don't fail horribly like they have the past few seasons....anyone know where i can look at the drafts and shit? nfl.com probably got that shit huh?
Dont even trip homie... 19 wins in a row (world record? fuck i dunno) and hes bout to letem' have it...

Hmmm... i wonder where this guy went to college...

:rolleyes:

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
skilledassassin said:
We also got Maurice Morris the running back from Oregon. He is pretty solid, but Im not sure if they should have taken him this high. He will be a quality backup to Shaun Alexander tho.
Yeah, Morris would've probably slid down a few rounds & been available a round or two later, but the Hawks did need a solid backup. Hopefully he can produce in what will probably be a limited role. He'll get most of his touches on kick returns & 3rd downs.

SikIndividuoh...invisible

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
SikIndividuoh said:
He'll get most of his touches on kick returns & 3rd downs.
shit, the hawks need a good kick returner....charlie rogers got traded or released or some shit....i thought he was hella tight.....i think they just need a better defensive line, and more trust in eachother......the corners are good and the safeties aren't bad....we could use a wide receiver like quadri (sp?) ismail, or pearless (sp?) price......