Which Do You Prefer?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which Do You Prefer?

• NCAA Football

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • NFL

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
That Of The College NCAA 100+ Teams Or The World Of The 32 NFL Association?

They Go Bonkers Over College Ball Here, But Like I Said I Was Born To Streets Of NFL Teams And Always Thought They Play A Degree Of That A Warrior Than The Journey Men Of College.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
^ i went to Fresno State when we had Derek Carr and Devante Adams. Outside of Boise St, the MW wasnt a strong conference. I went to a game where we beat Cal Poly like 58-20. It was like 35-0 at half.

Was still fun tho. Everyone in student section was shitfaced
I went to the the Fresno State vs. San Jose State shootout game on Black Friday a couple years ago. It was extra turnt up.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
College Girls Are Nice To Look At, But The Game Is What I'm Framed In For 3-4 Hours. I Can't Help The Wrecking That Comes From The NFL That Is Not In College. They Hit The 8 Am-Track Trains Running Into Each Other And College Is Just A Demolition Derby Full Of Lincolns, Cadillacs, And Busses.

And You Get The Legend Effect In The NFL Which Doesn't Happen In College Often Because Of The Shortness Of Careers. I Dig Legends Like The Stars Of The Night Sky, They Are Suppose To Last As Long.

Last edited:

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Was it the game we ended up losing like 62-55?

That cost us a big bowl game that year
It was a shootout, 62-52. If I remember correctly, Fresno State was in San Jose State territory and Derek Carr threw an interception to LB and now Cowboys FB Keith Smith. San Jose State ended up kicking a FG late in the 4th quarter to give them a 10 point lead.