diego sanchez

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
i dunno, but that foo is undefeated right now. it seems no one can stop his ground and pound skills. someone to watch. fold.

Nov 23, 2004
YEAH... I SEEN THAT FIGHT AGAINST NICK DIAZ AND DIEGO SHOWED HIS SKILLS....THE ONLY THING IS THAT DIEGO HAD TO TAKE NICK TO THE GROUND IN ORDER TO WIN....THIS WAS DIEGOS FIRST TEST AND HE DID WELL...I WANT TO SEE A REMATCH......DIEGO IS A SAV....

Apr 26, 2002
HOGGLIFER916 said:
THE ONLY THING IS THAT DIEGO HAD TO TAKE NICK TO THE GROUND IN ORDER TO WIN....
year, it seems like that's how diego ALWAYZ wins. but hey, if it works it works, i hav yet to see anybody stop it. but diego's strength, could also be his weakness in tha long run. somebody WILL train for it against him one day and it seems like thats diego's ONLY strategy/strength. i'm glad rashaud won also, he deserves it. fold.

Apr 26, 2002
BzNutz said:
i wanna see joe vs diego, or even luke vs diego, luke showed he can escape the takedown, both would be good fights
word. i think joe and diego would be dope. shit i got money on diego. fold.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
nick was too cocky..
and Sanchez just went in there and handled him..

then after wards...Nick says he still thinks he is overrated..
too funny..

Sanchez is a animnal though..

im glad the black dude won...cause he wasnt getting any props..
and he handled that big ole whiteboy..
....shit was comedy...cause he was rockin him ..

Aug 26, 2002
man diego is fast as hell. dude is a beast, i would like to see cummo versus him. that would be a good matchup even joe vs diego.

the evans match was pretty good, them fools looked tired as fuck, but they was going toe to toe, give imes more time to train, he'll be beast in the octagon.

Apr 25, 2002
JLMACN said:
nick was too cocky..
and Sanchez just went in there and handled him..

then after wards...Nick says he still thinks he is overrated..
too funny..
nicks teammate jake shields beat sanchez in a grappling/submission tournament a couple months back. he probably thought he'd be able to handle sanchez the same way.