Dez Bryant has a babysitter and more.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
LOL!

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant has agreed to strict guidelines from team officials regarding his conduct away from the field.

The guidelines Bryant agreed to took effect Aug. 23 when the team returned to Dallas after three weeks of training camp in California, according to sources.

Sources say some of the rules Bryant must abide are as follows:

• A midnight curfew. If he's going to miss curfew, team officials must know in advance;

• No drinking alcohol.

• He can't attend any strip clubs and can only attend nightclubs if they are approved by the team and he has a security team with him.

• He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.

• A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.

• Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games and team functions.

Bryant's adviser, David Wells, will hire the security team for the wide receiver.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story...here-strict-team-mandated-guidelines-behavior

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
dude is on pacman status lol. hope those goons can stop dez from whopping his momma's ass.

Feb 8, 2006
sad that he doesn't see he's letting his golden ticket slip out of his hands because of his immaturity and ignorance

Dec 4, 2006
You guys think this shit is funny...it's not, what he did to his own mother it's fucking embarrassing and I hope he learns his fucking lesson out of this..

I'm glad they put this shit on him...he needs it...

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
If I was a proffesional athlete I'd need a baby sitter too. But I still pile on dude's like him and pacman. Haha. I wouldn't beat up my mom tho. I've gotten in so much trouble drinking in my life. Glad the doilie factory doesn't hire babysitters.

Feb 8, 2006
its not my business but damn his mom's has to be shiesty to call the man on her son knowing how this would damage his career and tarnish his name. seems like he's either a dumbass for doing it or she is shady or both

May 2, 2009
from what i understand his mom was neglagent, had him when he was 14 and was some crack whore who also spent time in prison for drug trafficking, not exactly a saint.... Bryant's family seemed came out the woodwork and back into his life after he was drafted and became rich, so yeah... still no excuse to beat your mother, but i bet the mom was stirring some shit up.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
as a cowboys fan, i'm glad that dez is aware that he needs help. i know he hasn't been suspended, nor has he been convicted of a crime, but he's brought negative attention to himself and the team by doing some retarded ass shit.

however, there was no need for him to ask for any special rules/regulations, security guards, etc...he's a grown man and should be able to stay away from trouble, tell the difference from what's right and what's wrong...i could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure dude got two kids with two different baby mommas, so taking care of his children should be a priority off the field and be a reason for him to stay out of trouble.

now on to the topic of dez's relationship with his mom, chuco pointed out what a few analysts close to the cowboys have mentioned. in regards to the incident with her, i'll start off by saying what he did was definitely not the right way to treat a woman, let alone your own mother...and i read somewhere that he grabbed her by her shirt, which resulted in her bra ripping, and he threw his hat at her face, but if you think about it, it could've been worse, at least he restrained himself enough to keep from physically attacking her...and on the other hand, who knows, with his mom being a crackhead, she could be making this story up.

with that said, although dez seems to be a very talented player, he has a lot of growing up to do. the rules/regulations set by jerry jones are unnecessary and stupid, but it might be what's best for dez off the field.