derrick rose to sit out yet another season

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
surgery on the torn miniscus was successful. his career wont ever be the same. it will only be a matter of time before hes jumping around in all those shoe commercials. the bulls might as well pay the remainder of his contract and tell him to go away

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
That hella sucks. I really like watching rose play. Too bad for him and the bulls. After a lot of people picking chicago as a favorite to win it all this year and that's out the window. I hate to see this happen to any player, especially a player as good aa rose.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
man he was ridiculous that one yr in college..dude's style of play just aint knee friendly tho

hope he gets better, was looking fwd to seeing his progression on the court this yr

Jan 18, 2006
That hella sucks. I really like watching rose play. Too bad for him and the bulls. After a lot of people picking chicago as a favorite to win it all this year and that's out the window. I hate to see this happen to any player, especially a player as good aa rose.
It does really suck about Rose but Chicago wasnt really a factor this year. They actually look worse then years past. They never improved the team while Rose was out and the shit will be the same if he comes back and plays with the Bulls next season. Hopefully Chicago trades him so he doesnt have to be the whole offense on a team

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
It does really suck about Rose but Chicago wasnt really a factor this year. They actually look worse then years past. They never improved the team while Rose was out and the shit will be the same if he comes back and plays with the Bulls next season. Hopefully Chicago trades him so he doesnt have to be the whole offense on a team
could they amnesty him?

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Money saved up Rasan @Rasan ???/ He has a 100 million deal with adidas......

let me clarify. i hope he spends it wisely and saves it. im sure you are aware of the countless nba players who have made millions and now they broke. hey i see what you saying, and yeah it seems unfathomable to run thru 100 million in a lifetime but it has happened.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
he signed a $250 million deal with adidas. they get the money back when d-rose misses 2/3 of the year. derrick rose and his camp are gonna do everything to make sure it dont happen. nobody needs even a $100 million shoe contract. meybe a 10year/50 million deal tops. the shoe companies should just do them on a year to year basis so that way not much money aint on the line