COWBOYS ARE 4-1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
U THINK WE GOT A CHANCE AGAINST THE SUPER BOWL CHAMPS??
There's a Cowboys thread here, Tay:

http://www.siccness.net/vb/f29/official-2014-dallas-cowboys-thread-379879.html

But the Cowboys will have to play a perfect game if they are to beat the Seahawks. This is the biggest challenge the Cowboys will have the entire season, since the games vs. the 49ers and Saints already happened.

The defense will have to find a way to stop Marshawn Lynch, after allowing 150+ yards to the Texans' Arian Foster last week. He averaged almost 7 yards a carry and added 2 TDs. Even if they somehow contain Lynch, they'll also have to deal with Percy Harvin, who I'll expect to be lined up all over the field...and Russell Wilson, who can extend plays and make something out of nothing.

But the bigger challenge goes to the offense, whose #2 ranked run offense will face off against Seattles' #1 ranked run defense. Seattle has Pro Bowl DTs in Mebane & Williams, who will be key in stopping Murray. They'll keep them fresh by rotating their DL. It's a good thing they've experienced facing an elite defense vs. San Francisco prior to playing Seattle, because they both have playmakers at all levels of the defense. If they can't run the ball well, it will be a long day for Bryant/Witten/Williams vs. the LOB.

Feb 3, 2014
demarco murray is a fucking beast...fuck richard sherman...fuck russell wilson cause he looks like tiger woods and i fucking hate tiger woods...34-27 cowboys...god i hate both of these teams

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah we gotta chance, Romo is the league's MVP. Very underrated!! When he throw picks everybody gets on him but when he shines, everybody gets quiet. If the Cowboys win, they'll put themselves in position to lead the NFC and get homefield through out the playoffs. Big game!!

It's football!! I think/hope they'll air this game since the 49ers are playing on Monday night!

Battle for NFC Supremacy!

May 9, 2002
Yeah we gotta chance, Romo is the league's MVP. Very underrated!! When he throw picks everybody gets on him but when he shines, everybody gets quiet. If the Cowboys win, they'll put themselves in position to lead the NFC and get homefield through out the playoffs. Big game!!

It's football!! I think/hope they'll air this game since the 49ers are playing on Monday night!

No, he isnt. Not even close. If anything, his OL is the MVP...or even Murray is the MVP.

Props: GTS and GTS
Feb 8, 2006

lol at romo mvp
Andrew luck, peyton manning, phillip rivers, Russell Wilson aaron Rodgers jay cutler eli manning matt ryan and drew brees have better stats so far so not sure why you think his second highest ints in league is even in conversation

this is week 6 there is nothing close to playoff implications yet

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
lol at romo mvp
Andrew luck, peyton manning, phillip rivers, Russell Wilson aaron Rodgers jay cutler eli manning matt ryan and drew brees have better stats so far so not sure why you think his second highest ints in league is even in conversation

this is week 6 there is nothing close to playoff implications yet
tony is a retard everyone who posts in the sports forum knows this but anyway this is the first time romo has ever had a real run game the defense is still shaky but thats due to injuries dez and murray are monsters if we can get williams to be more of a threat the passing game will be dope but still seems like romo is struggling with the deep ball and the back injury have to limit murrays carries dont wanna gas him out so early or injure him