Congrats to the Back to Back to Back CHAMP Jimmie Johnson!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Congrats to jimmy and the #48 team, way to go three in a row. the best driver this year again.

3 PEAT........... CANT WAIT FOR 2009 SEASON, when jimmy takes the 4th staight title..................

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
damn... fuck this shit

I was gettin hella mad when I was tryin to watch football highlights on sportscenter and they were interruptin to me with this bullshit actin like it's a big deal or somethin

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
damn... fuck this shit

I was gettin hella mad when I was tryin to watch football highlights on sportscenter and they were interruptin to me with this bullshit actin like it's a big deal or somethin
c mon when you accomplished so much for the year and take the title at the end thats a big deal..... That's right, Johnson, who on Sunday became just the second man ever to win back-to-back-to-back NASCAR titles and his third championship comes in only his SEVENTH season.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
damn... fuck this shit

i feel you on saturday while watching college football i was interrupted several timez with breaking news on the wild fire in southern california.....

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
a sureno internet gangster NASCAR fan?

im confused........... i think im supposed to say "white power" and then "yeeeeeeeehaaaawww" but i think you just fucked up NASCAR's spirit caff..............

who really, truly gives a flying fuck about a bunch of left turns?????

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
damn... fuck this shit

hell yeah, it felt good putting the nascar highlights + JJ interview over the nfl highlights in the opening of sportscenter............

May 9, 2002
Considering it will take you a lifetime to make what some of those guys make in one race...

I'm guessing A LOT of people.
This is irrelevent to people caring about NASCAR, as in the Siccness demographic.

I can tell you right now that if you did a poll of favorite sports, and NASCAR was on that list, less then 10% of the Siccness would vote for it.

NASCAR is NOT a sport, i dont give a shit HOW hard they try and push it as so. It is a CONTEST...but not all CONTESTS are SPORTS.

Jan 28, 2005
you mistake me for some broke kid flipping burgers.......... i might not make what jimmy johnson makes, but i bet i make more than a few of the drivers in nascar. bet that son.
During the shoot out (sort of like the all-star race for nascar) the winner leaves with OVER a Million. That's just ONE race. And for these guys to even run each week, I can assure you can't afford to put a car on the track for qualifying let alone a race. As far as teams go, you don't make more money than any of them. Maybe as far as individual racers at the end of the year, you can come close to some of the lesser winning drivers. But guys like Jimmie Johnson, Dale Jr, Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart... them mfkrs pull in multi-millions each year for their own personal use (meaning money that doesn't go back into the team), and that's not even counting their endorsements.