The colts are going down!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Designated as inactive for the Raiders against the Indianapolis Colts are quarterback Matt McGloin, defensive end Ryan Robinson, tackle Menelik Watson, guard Antoine McClain, defensive lineman Brian Sanford, wide receiver Juron Criner and tight end David Ausberry.

Robinson was kept over David Bass in part because of his ability to rush the passer. Pass rush will be vital today against Andrew Luck. Sio Moore (foot) is active and that’s a good sign. They’ll need him to provide something off the edge.
fuck these putos, RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Props: Tony

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Im scared. Im putting all our faith into our defense, and hoping they show me that they are better than I think

My sister is boutta be at the game though, ima tell her to send some pics

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
lol^

We didnt go 3 and out on our first posession and it didnt take us all of the first quarter to get a first down. things are already better than i expected

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
This is good. first quarter is already over. If we can keep these long possessions going, keep luck off the field, we got better odds...