The Colts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
Luck with 10 career 4th quarter comeback victories allready in his career and this is only year 2.....WTF, Yeah, u heard that. TY Hilton is super-mainy and their D are full of gamers. I know there's Colts fan on this board.....What happened to Mooreblock? I used to love talkin shit with that nug about the Titans ahha

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Where can I find current numbers for 4th quarter comebacks amongst active QB's. The only one I can find is HERE but it's old cause it has Luck with only 6. Think Russell Wilson has 9 after today. Those guys are beasts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
why dont people respect the rams? maybe im biased cause i only see them when they play the seahawks... and vs the seahawks they play like its the damn playoffs or superbowl lol.. but i respect the rams, no matter their records the past few years

the colts mustve thought the rams were pushovers... big mistake

Mar 18, 2006
I almost forgot I made this thread. Gotta represent "The Shoes" today. Should be a close battle but I see the Colts Edgerrin James' this one out. Love how people clownin the loss to the Rams earlier this year(blowout I'll admit) but all and all the Colts beat more of the "heavys" in the NFL than anybody else so far this year(Chiefs,Broncos,Niners&The Seahawks).

Mar 18, 2006
On another note the Rams are goin 2 be a tough team for years to come I believe, they had a really great draft last year and they get the Skins pick from that RGIII trade.

Mar 18, 2006
Few days late on this. Best comeback in Colts playoff history and really think this shows that the Colts have all the makings of a contender now. Time to "renew" the rivalry with the Patsys and lets see if Luck can keep up the magicians act.