College Basketball

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
UW!!!! For obvious reasons....

UW brought in 7 frosh (Babyboy Murray is the truth Dejounte Murray - Basketball Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN and Chriss is a human pogo stick Marquese Chriss - Basketball Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN) and a JC kid this year (top 10 recruiting class) and these kids are athletic and hungry as hell. 2-0 on the season and are only going to get better. Next year they have a top kid coming on, in Markelle Fultz...one and done type.

Markelle Fultz - Basketball Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

Dec 4, 2006
Washington Huskies
Miami Hurricanes
UNLV Runnin Rebels

fucking Gonzaga just flat out put the hurt on my Dawgs this AM...it was kinda expected tho so i cant get too much, just was hoping for a better shooting performance from the young pups

Apr 23, 2008
Indy
The Indiana Hoosiers have always been my favorite team. Yogi Ferrell and James Blackmon are lethal shooters and Troy Williams is one of the most athletic players in the country. Throw in McDonald's All-American big man Thomas Bryant and the Hoosiers have all the pieces for a great season.

Last edited:
May 9, 2002
Washington Huskies
Miami Hurricanes
UNLV Runnin Rebels

fucking Gonzaga just flat out put the hurt on my Dawgs this AM...it was kinda expected tho so i cant get too much, just was hoping for a better shooting performance from the young pups
Im a bit surprised by this...arent you in E.WA? Dont get too many Dawg fans east of the cascades...fuck GU!

Dec 4, 2006
Im a bit surprised by this...arent you in E.WA? Dont get too many Dawg fans east of the cascades...fuck GU!

i do live in E. WA but i was born n raised south of Seatown, had access to Husky season tickets thru my dads work growing up so we went to HELLA games... and there are more Dawg fans out there than you think bro, i got a nice lil crew of homies that are ALL dawg fans even the ones that were born n raised out here.... dont get me wrong tho lol there are still more Cougs but we are holdin it down pretty well here too now

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
A few big upsets in day 1

#2 Michigan St. got knocked out by #15 Middle Tenneesee

#4 Cal got knocked out by #13 Hawaii

#6 Arizona got knocked out by #11 Wichita St.

#3 West Virginia knocked out by #14 Stephen F. Austin