college basketball

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
I dont really follow or pay attention that much to college basketball or the schedule not until the end of the season. sorry for the noob question but why the fuck are they playing live games like at 11pm, midnight and 3 in the morning?

Jul 6, 2008
naw this is the first time, they've done this 24 hr schedule on tv.

ha, right after this hawaii game, they playin st peters in the east coast at 6 am eastern time, i wonder how many fans is gonna show up for that.

im luvin this man, ucla got jacked up. this hawaii game is tied up, fuck skool tomrow, ima do me and 24 hrs of bball. this shits better yhan the nba.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
wow, that Georgetown/Temple game was awful! how the fuck do both teams score under 50pts? looking like a Womens basketball game. Temple had so many chance to seal the deal and couldnt. i was amazed at how bad both teams looked

Edit: and LOL @ having more Turnovers than FG's combined in the first half. and also Georgetown won despite having more fouls (18) and turnovers (16) than made baskets (15)

Jul 6, 2008
fuck i went to bed at the halftime of that st peters game.

its refreshing to see some real structured basketball. passing the ball around till you find the open man. no one player forcing up shots, cuz they need to catch up with they scoring avg.

refs equally calling fouls on players, there is no superstar treatment. no egos on the floor,

its jsut pure basketball. i have a feleing college bball is gonn be great this year, cuz of the freshman class this year.

that st louis arena looks pretty dope. looks like the kings would look good in that arena.

Jul 6, 2008
i guess duke and charlotte is gonna be on espn2 at 8.

cole aldrich is the next great white hope.

and they gto sycracuse and cal on thrusday.