Clowning.........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

haha yea...that lineman #74 (forgot his name) is pretty fast for his size, he was runnin wit hearst the whole way

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

man, barlow better step it the fuck up this year...all these coaches n aint nobody tellin him to stop dancin behind the line of scrimage n hit the whole wit the quickness???

Apr 25, 2002
oakraiders9 said:
Damn. Was that TO running from behind to block? Good run.
Yeah that was T.O. before he started acting like a bitch.

Frank Gore reminds me of a young Garrison Hearst.... He's got that explosiveness when he hits the holes, and he hits them with power. Barlow dances around like a fag waiting for the line to create a gap he can bounce through, but there's a huge problem.... THE FUCKIN LINE IS NOT THAT GOOD. The hole never gets formed and Barlow is losing yardage. Hicks is way better than Barlow and they got his ass riding the bench on 3rd string. On top of that, some magazine (I think it was SI) did a thing on the top 10 overpaid players and Barlow made the list....

BTW, that run was hard as fuck. I was on my feet as soon as I saw him break that first tackle up the gut, yelling and shit. I remember that play like it was yesterday.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Yeah that was T.O. before he started acting like a bitch.

Frank Gore reminds me of a young Garrison Hearst.... He's got that explosiveness when he hits the holes, and he hits them with power. Barlow dances around like a fag waiting for the line to create a gap he can bounce through, but there's a huge problem.... THE FUCKIN LINE IS NOT THAT GOOD. The hole never gets formed and Barlow is losing yardage. Hicks is way better than Barlow and they got his ass riding the bench on 3rd string. On top of that, some magazine (I think it was SI) did a thing on the top 10 overpaid players and Barlow made the list....

BTW, that run was hard as fuck. I was on my feet as soon as I saw him break that first tackle up the gut, yelling and shit. I remember that play like it was yesterday.
My point exactly