Chiefs might win the division but watch out for them Oakland Raiders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2016
I think we really got a chance this year with are line being sstronger but i'm not sure about penn at left tackle cause what happens if he goes down? let's pray that one of are guards or draft picks in the offensive line step it up caue last year that was are issue. ar4e line was horrible on the road every year..... We built are defense to beat the broncos but everyone in the Afc west is defense. At least i know are QB is better then Alex...... No more peyton sounds good to me. they got sanchez LOL. that's are only chance..... Getting defensive TD's on sanchez or have him running into his linemans buttoks lol

Jun 22, 2016
Typical annual raider thread. Wnjpy being under 500 again lol
i think the raiders look a whole a lot better then a niner fans. niner fans are whiners . they get mad if they go 4 a 12 in one season. did u know from 1963 til 1997 was the first time the raiders went 7 9 or worse ever. in history. look them up. back in the days all the way up to 1963- 2006 the raiders had the highest winning pct of all sports at 632 pct.. ever since 2008 it has dropped to 588. so now were like 11th now. the niners are now 10th. whoopie u finally beat us. but u guys been around longer....... seriously the raiders ain't no houston texans or the expos of baseball. cle browns suck. jaguards suck. but were not in that boat. the raiders were good in the 60's, 70's , 80's and half of the 90s. name one franchise that was good every decade at least 4 years of making the playoffs? name one/ u can't. the raiders are the only team that's done it every decade. so i give props to us because 2000 2001 2002

We all did good. all we need is 1 more year to do good and will hold that record but the raiders need to get there winning pct back up and make up for those 10 years. if we can go like 8 8 or 11 5 for like 10 years straight with carrr. will be back up to 633 or so and be the number 1 franchise and history. my friend was a niner in the 80s and i had to watch them play the rams twice, saints twice, atlanta twice and those 3 teams were the worst teams in the nfl. but the niners got lucky and would score 35 points by halftime against these chumps at home. away games were tougher against the rams since that's the only teams that played them good at home but not really. niners only lost to good teams. that's why every year young went to the playoffs from 89 to 94 he could not win. until 94 when he ended up playing the wild card san diego chargers defense that had no offense and just killed them. it was a fuckin joke. if they would of played better teams they would of lost. the NFC was weak and they got 2 games at home and went to the super bowl but really the niners has a great 5 years because of there crappy division and it's the truth. we had a better winning pct though but not now. we ruined that 2 years ago. when they had harb. so now they are going down hill and were going up. so will be number 10 soon and i'm talking about all sports. are winning pct is 588 nine are 591. so were close so keep talking shit about ur 5 rings which was bogus. u guys never played any tough teams.

San diego Charges blow out. broncos blow out. u had cin that was a only tough game for you but i wish would lost. thank god u lost to baltimore cause that's my dogs. they beat u fair and square and u were whinny niner fans. all niner fans are the same but they say all raiders are the same? bull shit. we just take it and leave it. we don't complain cause were used to loosing. it happens but were also used to winning with gannon and winning with gannon in 98 99 when we didn't make it at 9 7 because of are field goal kicker named ford then we got jani in 99 and he sucked because of his punter. they were not very good together. take a year. anyway raiders have a way better resume ten the niners. they just have 2 super bowls on us. we could have over 20 super bowls but we lost over 23 AFC championship games. most to the pittsburg steelers and denver and sd. but fuck at least we wer there. buffalo also beat us a lot. but we been to just as many championships as the niners and there 5 1. were 3 2. 2002 was bull shit. changing are game plan 2 days b4 the game. tim brown and jerry said that. big bull shit. stupid move by a college coach who had everyone he needed to run that offense...... fuck Callahan or whatever his name is. College coach lol. more like a hs coach now. ever since he lost to Tampa. he lost his brain. It's so sad we ran fake hand offs all games and gruden would tell his safety what was coming on audible and we did audible a lot just watch the fucking tape. gruden knew what we were doing becuase of the audibles. were so dumb......

Hear me out just pissed off about niner fans talking shit: lol hear me out real talk: or i'll erase it out of anger. FUck niners fans, u guys got a brand new stadium and don't make the playoffs and fire harb and get the same guy who used to fight with harb. what u think u got the better man? harb beat him his freshman year. then beat him his 3rd 4th 5th and lost his 6th and won his last game against him. he was 5 and 2 aganist him. then that other coach took over the black guy on stanford and he was 4 1 against chip kelly. we handled oregon offense great with are stanford eye defense...... He's nothing special and he can't run that fast shit in the NFl because the game is too quick to figure u out and u can't make adjustments with that...... The coach is out of his league and niner fans wanted a guy who was like harb then why did u fire harb? what was the point, i wish we would of got him but we got jack. i'm happy with that but if he sucks we better try to find a way to get him out of MICH LOL. common un barry some of Al davis money in the back yard son...... Make the raiders great once again. I know im going on and on but im pissed. i got facts and i been to every game in Oakland since 1995. never missed a game since i was 4. my dad kept me next to him like a JOCK! om High school. yeah u know those fat guys that made fun of u cause u were good and they were lineman and lazy so they made fun of u but really when it came to game time u were the man scoring. they wre jsut the jocks....... lmao:

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2016
One more thing because u niners send me Pm's and piss me off. Leave me alone im a tru Oakland Raider Boy........ Oakland 4 life. My dad been going to games since the 60's so fuck off. it's in are blood: Raider blood and we bleed silver and black baby: to bad charles is gone but we got a stand out to replace him and will get back that guy that broke his leg also and we got irvin from seattle and still got the other guy from seattle who was great last year so were stocked. i could go on and on like i did but i dont. i can't wait to see more number 95 and #28 cause i think this will be there break out years on the line and R/b. He just needs to stay healthy......

REAL RAIDER STORY:

We should of won if we would of ran the ball and stick to the game plan instead of giving up 21 points for td's and another 7 on a fumble and another 7 on a int to the 2 yard line...... give me a break: Tampa did that on purpose. so they knew what we were doing. it was cheating....... we should of ran are game plan and ran the ball and the better team would of won. we be 4 1. 4 1 sounds better then 32. but at least we been to 5 compared to the niners 6. it's better then cle, jax or any of those teams. so fuck off niner haters. u always hate on us. i just laugh at u cause ur fans are stanford fans who cross there legs and say "Please keep it down honey, Raider fans see my grandma at section 344 and once she stands up to the top, They bow down to her and say it's grandma?Here it is: grandma ur are good luck charm and she laughs with her cane. Then they chant "Grandma Orange" Grandma Orange" cause she has orange hair and she giggles and it makes her happy. that's what i love about the game more then anything. The guys chanting and being special to my grandma so she can feel comfortable for 3 hours at a football game. people talk like raider fans have no brains then why do we have no domestice stuff at are game with people being throw over thhen sf? sf has already had 2 in there new stadium and especially with baseball. Oakland fans are a family. We stick together and just talk football. that's it. no niner talk just football and positive about next week. niners cry and say we suck. its over. but its game 1? wtf is wrong with u guys. ur babies and always negative with no hope......

PS: i hate niners. sorry can't stand a niner. i get in so many fights over it lmao. sorry lol just waking up now lol. time for my medication lol (Grandma orange please come back. she hasn't been to a game since 2002. she needs to go again. she was are good luck charm. we haven't won since her lol