Broncos @ Raiders Monday night football opening weekend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
True...wonder why they have two shitty teams on MNF, especially the opener. I mean...I understand the rivalry and all...and I'm going to watch it, of course, since the Raiders are gonna beat that ass...

...but they could have gotten two good or even decent teams. LOL

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
True...wonder why they have two shitty teams on MNF, especially the opener. I mean...I understand the rivalry and all...and I'm going to watch it, of course, since the Raiders are gonna beat that ass...

...but they could have gotten two good or even decent teams. LOL
Well its a cool rivalry, but also its better to put them on early in the season when everyone thinks they have a shot and are optimistic, then to put them on later when they both not doin good feel me!! Got Em!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Well its a cool rivalry, but also its better to put them on early in the season when everyone thinks they have a shot and are optimistic, then to put them on later when they both not doin good feel me!! Got Em!!
LOL!!!!

Well 1 team has to win.......

or a tie? :ermm:

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
This will be a good game no doubt. It's a rivalry and the Raiders have improved (on paper). We'll see if we start the season off 0-1... with the upgrades that we got during the offseason beating the Raiders won't be as easy this season.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
By 1 game...

Me > You by a long shot.

LOL

I want to see how Russell does at LT, and how Gallery does at the unemployment line...
LOL AINT NO1 beating out KWAME HARRIS @ LT
Russell gonna have to be LG
im sure he will be a lock there
lol

Nov 20, 2005
looks like i'll be in my bed watching movies on my laptop tonight. i gotta hurry up and buy another tv for my bedroom.

~k.