Best NFL Team ever?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
The 2001 raider's where not even good, the worst of there 3 year run, Gannon had the worst super bowl game of all time, couldnt score more then 13 points the previous year, and couldnt finish the game the year before that, gannon is fucking garbage, kaep kills him, and has had more play off success, only like 10 years earlier in his career.
HAAAAAAAAAAAA, gannon was mvp in 2000. kaepernick was 17th in passing yards this year, and 17th in touchdowns. 17th best qb in the league? lol thats pretty dope bro. and he got shown up by derek carr on an unbelievably shitty raiders team lolz

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
Gannon's Raiders are better than any Niners team post-Young. That offense he ran was one of the best and most efficient offenses in NFL history. Not based on opinion, statistics are facts.

Kaep couldn't hold Gannon's jock strap right now, the proof is in the pudding just look at his numbers this past year. Not saying he can't improve, just stating the reality.

Last edited:

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Gannon's Raiders are better than any Niners team post-Young. That offense he ran was one of the best and most efficient offenses in NFL history. Not based on opinion, statistics are facts.

Kaep couldn't hold Gannon's jock strap right now, the proof is in the pudding just look at his numbers this past year. Not saying he can't improve, just stating the reality.
Kaepernick has way better play off numbers, Gannon has the worst super bowl in nfl history.

Mar 17, 2006
I hate the 49ers but I'm not a hater. The 89 49ers really stands out to me. They did have the greatest qb, wr, and safety of all time...

Anyone remember when ESPN simulated those games against the Cowboys of the 90s the 49ers of the 80s steelers of the 70s and packers of the 60s?? I always that was pretty cool

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I have to vote 72 Dolphins, until someone goes undefeated all the way, but the best team athletically ever would have to have been in the last 15 years. Today's athletes are way better (save for the freak exceptions) than they were 40 years ago fa certain. just opinion.

Last edited: