Ben Roethlisberger Accused Of Sexual Assault In Georgia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has been accused of sexually assaulting a woman early Friday morning at a club in Georgia.

TMZ was first to report the allegation.

The Milledgeville (Ga.) Police told ESPN a woman reported having been sexually assaulted or sexually manipulated by a white male, 6-foot-5, 241 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes, but would not confirm that man was Roethlisberger.

Roethlisberger's agent in a statement confirmed the Steelers quarterback was questioned, but no charges have been filed.

"Last night, Ben and his friends met a group of women and everyone mingled together throughout the evening," said Ryan Tollner, Roethlisberger's agent. "We have spoken to law enforcement. Based on information currently available, an allegation was made against Ben, which appeared to be dismissed after a preliminary investigation last night. Obviously, given the prior accusation against Ben, we are skeptical of motive, but we will continue to cooperate with everyone involved."

A Steelers spokesman told ESPN: "We are gathering information on the report and we will have no other comment at this time."

Roethlisberger, who owns a home in nearby Lake Oconee, Ga., is facing a civil lawsuit from Andrea McNulty, who claims he raped her in 2008 in Lake Tahoe, Nev. Roethlisberger has denied those allegations and no criminal charges were filed in that case.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Stealth said it best before, "I like my quarterbacks to win multiple Superbowls and rape people. There's only one person on that list"!

Jun 9, 2007
The Steelers just need to sign Daunte Culpepper as Ben's backup, & maybe Fred Smoot also... I wanna see Love Boat part 2 in the headlines...

thebrain

@HuseyinTheBrain
Feb 16, 2008
Sacramento, CA
www.BrainChildMedia.com
bitches are so stupid and money-hungry. i would never support raping a female. it is wrong... but let's just assume the accuser had a brain... (((i'm talking about all these girls accusing celebrities and pro-athletes of rape)))... these guys don't rape girls in the middle of the dance floor... so if you go some place secluded with a horny pro athlete what do you think is gonna happen... you're a fine bitch taking big ben to a bedroom... he expects to get pussy. most of these "rape" situations could easily be avoided.

yeah, i don't know what the facts are, but c'mon... if you truly don't want to have sex with a celebrity don't go home with them... don't go to a hotel room with them... you drunk sluts!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
rumor has it big ben is an egomaniacal prick. can you imagine that dude being told no by the ducks he allegedly raped? he probably did do the shit

"im big ben bitch, you're getting fucked wether you want to or not"