ATTN: 49ERS FANS - WE PUTTING UP A BILLBOARD!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
in response to the seahack fans thinking they were clever to have plane fly around candlestick during tailgate...we have come with a plan to put up a billboard that their fans/players can see all day and everyday for months to come in seattle..please join in

we have almost met the goal!!!

Seattle Billboard Fund by Aasheesh Shravah - GoFundMe

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
I don't really see the point of this, the she hawk fans are just gonna go graffiti it and all that I say let them waste their money on useless flags flying over the stadium and they still lost, most of those shitgulls fans think they won a superbowl by having the best record, fuck stooping to their level they ain't won shit

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I don't really see the point of this, the she hawk fans are just gonna go graffiti it and all that I say let them waste their money on useless flags flying over the stadium and they still lost, most of those shitgulls fans think they won a superbowl by having the best record, fuck stooping to their level they ain't won shit
just shows that we think on larger scale..and if it gets graffiti'd which im sure it will...i think it has to be repaired/fixed/cleaned...after all we are paying customers..

i know one thing though...this niner/seahack thing is getting deep for a great rivalry for years to come...i used to think of the rams, cowboys and even the raiders..especially the raiders for bay area rivalry..but this seahack one is becoming something special...not sure if anyone went to the game without season tickets...but did you check the cost of tickets for this? starting range of 300 in upper reserve nosebleeds ..good lord

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
doesnt matter how much you throw in, every bit brings it closer to a reality...but of course we all understand with christmas and other obligations

i spent my concession stand beer money on this over getting beer inside on sunday...we all make sacrifices lol

Props: Mr G and Mr G
Nov 24, 2003
As a Seattle resident, I could barely care less about a 49er billboard going up here.

I thought flying the 12th man flag was a stupid idea as well.

Football games are won and lost on the football field, all the back and forth stuff from the fans is really just sad self aggrandizing from a bunch of people who would like nothing more than to believe they have some influence in the outcome of game they aren't skilled enough to play.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Can they even do that without the NFL's permission?
it can be done, however there are a few limitations..we cannot use the NFL logo on the lombardy trophy or the SF logo...possibly cant use the lombardy trophy at all..but there are work arounds..it will be a message from the 49er faithful or niner empire not a message from the san francisco 49ers...the billboard will be digital and will have multiple screens...all extra proceeds raised after the 7000 are going to charities such as food banks and the homeless

Feb 14, 2004
I bet it won't last long before it gets destroyed one way or another. And y'all will have forked over all of the skrilla for nodda lol

Last edited: