ALLEN IVERSON TO BE TRADED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
they don't have practice......they are in the off-season....no wonder he's not showing up.....lol....but i heard that he wants to be traded....the 76ers are gonna suck even more without him....

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
That man was heated in his press conference today. He talked a gang of shit about the other players on the team, the coach and how much pressure was being put on him everyday. A lot of it was a bunch of bull-shit, but he was very passionite about it. David Aldridge was saying that it's cause he just wants to win. I can understand that, and sure maybe the franchise needs to pick up some people to help AI out, but he didn't need to blow up like that.

Late!

May 5, 2002
i havent seen it yet but earlier today my brother was walking buy and he was like did you hear what 'ai' said i didnt think nothing of it i just thought he was rambling like usual

I

Instigator

It would be a poor decision on the part of the '76ers to trade Iverson. He's all they've got. I think a more likely scenario will be Mutumbo being traded in order to bring in some new talent to build around AI. Larry Brown, Allen Iverson, and the '76ers management need to come to terms with each other and work their problems out.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
they suck with him, because there isn't a strong supporting cast backing him up....they need a more dominant power forward and small forward....

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i didn't listen to the whole conference. but i heared him sayin that he had no problem with his coach or team and he said he wanted to play in philly for the rest of his career. but as i said - i didn't see the whole thing

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i didn't see any of it......is it gonna be on anytime tonight? i saw previews of it on ESPN when Sportcenter was taking a commercial, but I didn't watch it.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Blutarski said:
It's been on Sportscenter and ESPN news on a continuous basis. Just tune in to a sports channel and I'm sure they show clips of the press conference.

Late!

gracias.....i'ma peep some sports channels ri now...